Vodafone broadband

If its a good deal your after then go for it, if its for better broadband, just bare in mind its likely that Vodafone use BT's exchange so it will be on the same sort of speed your receiving now. BT are c*nts and run the show in terms of infastructure throughout Britain. Its like monopoly and they lease of parts off of their network.

Try this:
NOW TV Combo: Unlimited Fibre Broadband with TV, Box Sets & Phone
up to*38Mb speed 97 channels inc. Sky Atlantic Sky1 Fox 12 month contract £381.88 for full contract

Just seen my bank statement and the cnuts at BT have taken £73 this month.
I need to investigate when I get home but they can kiss my arse at that price!
For a month!!!

If its a good deal your after then go for it, if its for better broadband, just bare in mind its likely that Vodafone use BT's exchange so it will be on the same sort of speed your receiving now. BT are c*nts and run the show in terms of infastructure throughout Britain. Its like monopoly and they lease of parts off of their network.

Yes the speed will be the same, just a far better deal, was trying to gauge customer service etc, BT have pissed me right off, bunch of twats and Sky can also go swivel.

I'm paying £62 for virgin Vivid... 200 Mbps Download and 12Mbps Upload, free phone calls all week for an hour anytime.

It's steep but the fibre optic broadband is flawless for a gaming geek like me.

Last edited:
Switched to Vodafone broadband 5 months ago.
It's complete and utter shit.
If I am on the IPad the missus can't use her laptop and the tele goes off. And any other combination you care to mention. Utter twat in the Vodafone shop "oh it's the best on the market, mate"

I'd switch back to BT in a heartbeat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.