Vodafone broadband

I moved to Vodafone in Oct, binned Sky and went for the £22 a moth package, it's been Ok
Changed to a Zgemma box at the same time , it's saving me @ £80' a month and Al works fine.
Good luck whatever you pick.

Just seen my bank statement and the cnuts at BT have taken £73 this month.
I need to investigate when I get home but they can kiss my arse at that price!
For a month!!!

£72 off me, they have raised there charges and my 12 month new customer offers expired in January. Talk talk prices are low and include a free sim but they have awful reviews, though my dad uses them without much trouble. Not sure which way to go.

£72 off me, they have raised there charges and my 12 month new customer offers expired in January. Talk talk prices are low and include a free sim but they have awful reviews, though my dad uses them without much trouble. Not sure which way to go.

Mate has talk talk and its fine if you hardly use broadband if you butcher it they cap you or it just goes of or stops working!

I bit the bullet and renewed Infinity 2 with BT Sport on Sky and all inclusive calls for about sixty notes a month. It's expensive, but they've got the ashes next winter and I like the ability to record off them.

Everyone else seems to have bad reviews for quality which seems weird considering it's the same wires and everything. That said, an ex-BT engineer once told me that they can route your connection through older exchanges if you switch. Not sure if it's true.

Last edited:
Vodafone are a nightmare when you want to discuss your account with them. You ring up and eventually get through, whilst listening to some fucking shite song on a loop. You and are then offered a menu of about 7 choices. You click on one nearest to what suits you. You are then offered a sub menu of another 6-7 choices.

You pick one whilst continuing to be force fed shite music on a loop, and just before you die of boredom, some faceless **** answers with a " sorry, wrong department, I'll just transfer you".

I fucked Vodafone off for being incompetent and not providing the service I was paying for.

I'm now on EE, both mobile and fibre optic bright box. They promptly answer the phone to you with UK customer advisors, and sort your queries and problems out ASAP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.