Voodoo Blue or whatever you call yourself.

TheMightyQuinn

Right

I've decided to make a change and become a bit healthy but I need some pointers.

I've been eating healthy stuff for past few weeks and for the past 6months or so I've been taking vitamin pills just to top up anything I may be lacking.

I've cut down on cigs and I rarely drink lager, when I drink I drink vodka neat or with diet coke.

Anyway I want to get a bit healthier and perhaps tone my skinny but sexy ass up a little bit. I dont want to be muscular or big just a bit more toned perhaps.

So where do I start with my diet, exercises etc?

I could ask my bro as he's a gym monkey too who eats well etc and has done for years and he's big and all that but he'd take the piss and/or just give me dead hardcore advice that I wouldnt stick to for more than a day.

I know you smoke the odd reefer so you know the whole scenario quite well.

Advise me please and I promise never to mock your big muscles and puffy eating ever again :)

By the sounds of it you need to tone up.
Have a look at these sites and try and have a go at some of the intermadiate courses. They are really hard work, but the benefit is worth the effort.
There is an event in Rochdale in a couple of weeks (Fitness First) where you could get an idea of what it is all about.

Anyway, take a look:-

www.worldgymchallenge.com
www.dbmax.co.uk
www.ukxta.co.uk

Daves boy Saul said:
By the sounds of it you need to tone up.
Have a look at these sites and try and have a go at some of the intermadiate courses. They are really hard work, but the benefit is worth the effort.
There is an event in Rochdale in a couple of weeks (Fitness First) where you could get an idea of what it is all about.

Anyway, take a look:-

www.worldgymchallenge.com
www.dbmax.co.uk
www.ukxta.co.uk

cheers mate

TheMightyQuinn said:
I could ask my bro as he's a gym monkey too who eats well etc and has done for years and he's big and all that but he'd take the piss

I am absolutely devastated that you didn't want to ask your bro cos you were worried he would take the piss and so decided to ask me instead. I must be letting my standards slip

The Fat el Hombre said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I could ask my bro as he's a gym monkey too who eats well etc and has done for years and he's big and all that but he'd take the piss

I am absolutely devastated that you didn't want to ask your bro cos you were worried he would take the piss and so decided to ask me instead. I must be letting my standards slip

Yeah but it's different having some muscle bound freak rip you online as opposed to in real life :)

Besides, you can not take the piss out of me. I'm virtually Prince Harry like in my absolute zen like masculine state of being.

I ain't a muscle bound freak!

Just start by eating your greens and clean meats. Eat small/medium meals regularly

The Fat el Hombre said:

Just start by eating your greens and clean meats. Eat small/medium meals regularly

Yeah I read that, I usually only eat 1 meal a day and have done since being 14 or so.

How many meals should I be looking at then, like I had beans on toast for breakfast/lunch quite a small portion cos I wasnt too hungry. Same again in 2/3 hours?

You should start by eating McDonalds you skinny fucker, that fact you have to wear size 10 boots to stop yourself falling down a grid should give you some indication that you don't need to diet

TheMightyQuinn said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Yeah I read that, I usually only eat 1 meal a day and have done since being 14 or so.

How many meals should I be looking at then, like I had beans on toast for breakfast/lunch quite a small portion cos I wasnt too hungry. Same again in 2/3 hours?

I aim for evry 2 hours but sometimes it goes over (the travelling from work to home takes over 2 hours which is unfortunate). Get some protein in you for your next meal (and for evry meal really) and a some form of decent complex carb that isn't particularly high on the insulin index

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.