Voodoo Blue or whatever you call yourself.

Im no expert but what has worked for me is a big breakfast either a big bowl of museli or scrambled eggs beans on toast etc, for lunch i have what would be considered my main evening meal so something big and then a small meal in the evening. This and going to the gym a few times a week got me from 15/6 in feb/march to 11/6 now as mr voodoo well knows. Getting the eating rite is the first step the rest is easy lol

PM me your e-mail addy TMQ and i will send a diet plan i got over to you, i never used it but it might be what you are looking for

Bollocks to weight loss and calory counting. I'd sooner eat food that tastes good cos nobody is going to give a shit what you look like when you're in a coffin or a big oven.

TMQ i've told you everything you need to know already you're just a lazy **** and won't stick to it. There's no point in you eating the right amount of protein to prevent your body burning muscle tissue because, well, you don't have any to burn. There's no point in you watching how many carbs you eat because you have a fast metabolism and are skinny as a rake.

You will never put on weight or muscle because you won;t go to the gym. So make the most of your ridiculous metabolism and eat whatever the fuck you want. You will die through smoking sooner than it takes the fat build up around your heart to cause you problems so don't worry about it

C_T_I_D said:
Bollocks to weight loss and calory counting. I'd sooner eat food that tastes good cos nobody is going to give a shit what you look like when you're in a coffin or a big oven.
The words of an ugly man

The words of a man who is 6 foot 3 and 13 and a half stone which is right for me.

C_T_I_D said:
The words of a man who is 6 foot 3 and 13 and a half stone which is right for me.
But if you were good looking you would get down the gym and get yourself a body to match. Ugly people don't need to stay in shape, they are fucked from the off anyway

Meaning the less good looking you are, the less pressure to work out.

Suits me fine.

C_T_I_D said:
Meaning the less good looking you are, the less pressure to work out.

Suits me fine.
Must be easy being ugly.

It;s hard god damn work being so handsome, you have certain expectations of you, which means hard work down the gym but the rewards are worth it.

I wouldn't expect you to understand though

SBD said:
Im no expert but what has worked for me is a big breakfast either a big bowl of museli or scrambled eggs beans on toast etc, for lunch i have what would be considered my main evening meal so something big and then a small meal in the evening. This and going to the gym a few times a week got me from 15/6 in feb/march to 11/6 now as mr voodoo well knows. Getting the eating rite is the first step the rest is easy lol

PM me your e-mail addy TMQ and i will send a diet plan i got over to you, i never used it but it might be what you are looking for

Have done mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.