Voodoo Blue or whatever you call yourself.

C_T_I_D said:
cos nobody is going to give a shit what you look like when you're in a coffin or a big oven.

Bwahahahha. In that case what's the point in doing anything in life, seen as no one will give a shit once your in a coffin or big oven?

It cracks me up on this site, doesn't seem as bad these days cos there are a lot more people interested in exercise and sport it seems. Back in the day the majority would turn their noses up at things like diet and exercise, which is all well and good when hidden behind a username or if you don't give a shit about your health or appearance, but you just know that the people slagging off those of us who exercise are big fat ugly fuckers

Eating is 70% of the whole package TMQ, VDB/Hombre's right...

Protien every meal, 6 meals a day if you can evenly spaced out throughout the day. If you want to go a bit more anal 1g of protien per lb of bodyweight per day... you wont need anymore than that but any less and you might not see as much progress as you'd like as quickly as you'd like.

Get yourself a decent 12 weeks plan, at least three days a week workout and stick to it, if you cen get past the first few days or so or having to think about what when and how you're going to eat and getting yourself motivated to workout/go to the gym, even when your mates are off to the pub then withih a couple of weeks it'll become natural and you'll start looking at what you used to eat and by physically turned off by it.

Or you'll do what ADJ does and just buy really fucking bright or expensive clothes to hide the fact you've got the motivation on a crackwhore ;-P

GStar said:

Protien every meal, 6 meals a day if you can evenly spaced out throughout the day. If you want to go a bit more anal 1g of protien per lb of bodyweight per day... you wont need anymore than that but any less and you might not see as much progress as you'd like as quickly as you'd like.

Get yourself a decent 12 weeks plan, at least three days a week workout and stick to it, if you cen get past the first few days or so or having to think about what when and how you're going to eat and getting yourself motivated to workout/go to the gym, even when your mates are off to the pub then withih a couple of weeks it'll become natural and you'll start looking at what you used to eat and by physically turned off by it.

Or you'll do what ADJ does and just buy really fucking bright or expensive clothes to hide the fact you've got the motivation on a crackwhore ;-P

I'm on it.

Ok, thick as fuck question but what foods are high in protein, I'm a veggie and quorn is apparently good for protein but what else?

AntonDonJuan said:
It;s hard god damn work being so handsome, you have certain expectations of you, which means hard work down the gym but the rewards are worth it.
i understand what you mean, us good looking lot have it tough.

Skinless, boneless Chicken breast
Beef
Tuna
Eggs
Milk
Cottage Cheese
Yoghurt

I know you can't eat the meat ones if your veggie, so perhaps a protein powder, think you can buy cheapish ones in health shops etc.

but if you bass each meal around a protien and a complex carb such as:

Brown rice
Brown Bread
Wholemeal pasta
Baked Potato
even lentils, beans etc

Add in green veg then coloured veg and eat a couple of pieces of fruit, you should be laughing.

Allow yourself a cheat meal or two each week so you don't go crazy... get ready to crave!!

TheMightyQuinn said:
GStar said:

I'm on it.

Ok, thick as fuck question but what foods are high in protein, I'm a veggie and quorn is apparently good for protein but what else?

Chicken is good, beef etc. I buy a few boxes of cooked chicklen legs, these are for when I need protein quick and can't be arsed making anything (you just microwave them for a minute or so). I also get gammon steaks cos they are cheap and full of protein with little fat. Fish is healthy and gives you stuff other protein sources don't. Tuna is also good, low fat cottage cheese, etc

GStar said:
Skinless, boneless Chicken breast
Beef
Tuna
Eggs
Milk
Cottage Cheese
Yoghurt

I know you can't eat the meat ones if your veggie, so perhaps a protein powder, think you can buy cheapish ones in health shops etc.

but if you bass each meal around a protien and a complex carb such as:

Brown rice
Brown Bread
Wholemeal pasta
Baked Potato
even lentils, beans etc

Add in green veg then coloured veg and eat a couple of pieces of fruit, you should be laughing.

Allow yourself a cheat meal or two each week so you don't go crazy... get ready to crave!!

Ok so for the sake of argument if I eat beef and brown rice every night or most nights that'd be good for me?

Alongside some form of exercise I presume?

Mix it up, keep it balanced, if you just want to look like a "Printworker" then stuff yourself full of meanty protien full, calorie squeezed meat.

Ivf you just want to be healthy i'd say eat a range of foods but make sure your aware of how much protien your getting; white meat is healthier than red.

But an evening meal of Chicken/Beef/Fish/Chicken/Salad/Beef/Chicken

as an example of a week imo opinion would be fine... you don't want to cut anything other than junk food/fizzy drinks/cake/sweets/biscuits etc keep them to a minimum, eat regularly, drink water, workout hard.

It's simple... the motivation and intensity are what make it so hard again imo

GStar said:
Brown rice
Brown Bread
Wholemeal pasta
Baked Potato
even lentils, beans etc

Careful with some of these if you don't wanna put on weight cos they are quite high on the insulin index

A cheat emal once or twice a week is ok, I mean, I ain't gonna turn my nose up to a curry or if I'm out for a meal with the family. You should not be snacking on shit though considering you should be aiming to eat evry two hours

GStar said:
Mix it up, keep it balanced, if you just want to look like a "Printworker" then stuff yourself full of meanty protien full, calorie squeezed meat.

Ivf you just want to be healthy i'd say eat a range of foods but make sure your aware of how much protien your getting; white meat is healthier than red.

But an evening meal of Chicken/Beef/Fish/Chicken/Salad/Beef/Chicken

as an example of a week imo opinion would be fine... you don't want to cut anything other than junk food/fizzy drinks/cake/sweets/biscuits etc keep them to a minimum, eat regularly, drink water, workout hard.

It's simple... the motivation and intensity are what make it so hard again imo

Cool

It isnt need like I need to lose weight, more a case of wanting to get fit and wanting to look after myself, I've been abusing my body for 8 years or so now so i'm trying to get my shit together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.