Voodoo Blue or whatever you call yourself.

The Fat el Hombre said:
GStar said:
Brown rice
Brown Bread
Wholemeal pasta
Baked Potato
even lentils, beans etc

Careful with some of these if you don't wanna put on weight cos they are quite high on the insulin index

A cheat emal once or twice a week is ok, I mean, I ain't gonna turn my nose up to a curry or if I'm out for a meal with the family. You should not be snacking on shit though considering you should be aiming to eat evry two hours

I heard a quote once that said, if i eat 6 meals a day, thats 42 meals a week... if i eat 40 healthy meals a week 2 cheats are going to make any difference.

I think if you cut out too much food your diet becomes just as restricted as if your casting for "Supersize Me". Ideally humans should eat organic meat and veg... it what we were originally designed to eat.. add to that grains like rice, wheat, oats, corn etc to me eating food that hasn't been preprepared or had any kind of chemicals added to it, is the healthiest way.

I'd also argue that you could eat every 3-4 hours and have the same effect of eating every 2.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Ok so for the sake of argument if I eat beef and brown rice every night or most nights that'd be good for me?

Alongside some form of exercise I presume?

Depending if you loathe going to a gym and using weights and depending on how self motivated you are, why don't you just start by using your own body resistance? Do push ups. Start simply with 20-30 rep per set(3), then up your reps in 2weeks, when your body gets used to the regime and feels stronger. Perhaps do more sets throughout the day. Throw some sit ups in, when you feel stronger as you may get an energy burst, at some point. If that happens, up your game with squats and lunges, helps burn whatever fat starts building.

You'll feel better, TMQ, and happier doing it naturally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.