Vote For Your Favourite MCFC Shirt

Anyone else seen this?

How on earth are TWO shirts from this season in the top 5?!

That is surely bollocks?

OH FFS!!!
either someone is 1000000% taking the piss (home kit) OR 90% of the voters are kids (the orange). could be combination of these both.

this season's home shirt/kit is one of the worst home kits ever and looks nothing like City.

09/10 home. Have never been a big fan of overly ornate patterned shirts, plain blue with white collar does it for me every time.
Loved the 60's and 70's shirts, but that could be age related nostalgia.

It's rigged.
No one would have voted for those Nike kits.

They won't have a competition about the best kits and not put any in by the current sponsor.

Poor from City.

Was pretty surprised to see the St. Marks shirt in there too. I do love it, for design and historical reasons, but how many have really voted for that over a sky blue effort?

Was pretty surprised to see the St. Marks shirt in there too. I do love it, for design and historical reasons, but how many have really voted for that over a sky blue effort?

The club fucked up with this poll to be honest – they should have had seperate polls for home and away shirts, and they've completely ignored shorts and socks... it's half-arsed!

Also, you don't need to be registered, or a Cityzen/Season Card holder to vote, so it's open to any fucker having a laugh – hence this year's kits getting into the top 5... nobody in their right mind thinks they are top five... bottom five more likely – i'd guess someone's taking this piss voting for them.

1988-90-Away.png
Got to be this one for me - There used to be a liitle ramshackle club outlet just at the bottom of the kippax steps, grabbed one on a beer induced impulse buy and got it in the neck from the missus when i rolled in pissed later that night - happy days
I thought that only happened to me. Happy to see another goes with the beer induced impulse followed by a bollocking the wife. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.