Vote For Your Favourite MCFC Shirt

Really? Wonder if any have survived. I need to find a match worn Philips version for my collection.

I very much doubt any have survived, but ask @schfc6 his team used to wear the checkerboard Phillips kit. It will probably be a bit small for you though if any did survive ;-)

You think that they would have done a 1,2,3.
Took me a while to choose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I very much doubt any have survived, but ask @schfc6 his team used to wear the checkerboard Phillips kit. It will probably be a bit small for you though if any did survive ;-)

I'd try and find out where they went, it was the official black & red chequered shirt.
We were only ten though and our manager at the time has now severe dementia.

Good times, quid a nutmeg, a City kit and afternoons off for training.

85-87 First Kit! And the sponsor had a velvet touch to it, anyone else remeber that Philips one and love it as much as I did?

I couldn't believe it took that long to find somebody else, page fucking 7, shocking stuff.

One thing's for sure: 2016/17 are among the very worst. Are we sponsored by fcukin Primark?

Get your act together, City. We're one of the world's top clubs nowadays so tell Nike to design something half decent or fcuk off.

1974-Home.png

gotta be this one. 2009/10 is a nice modern version of this style.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.