VPN/Proxy servers

How do you get plex onto KODI in the first place?
It's in the official Kodi repo under video addons; if you are using a Plex share then the guy who provides the share has to be subscribed to Plex pass. Alternatively if you are using your own server you must be subscribed to plex pass

Here's a video showing some of the features:

It's in the official Kodi repo under video addons; if you are using a Plex share then the guy who provides the share has to be subscribed to Plex pass. Alternatively if you are using your own server you must be subscribed to plex pass

Here's a video showing some of the features:

Okay

So the same could apply on the Firestick then?

I'm not sure what your question is proy? Sorry mate, not being awkward I'm just halfway through my first cuppa so gradually joining the land of the living ;)

LOL

Plex is available on the Firestick so the same principle could apply as long as the server has a plex pass.

Basically what I mean is plex is a supported recognised app with Amazon

You could bypass kodi altogether

LOL

Plex is available on the Firestick so the same principle could apply as long as the server has a plex pass.
Yes mate, as long as the device runs Kodi you should be fine; I think Plex is in the official fire TV app store as well. Sorry for my slowness :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.