W*NKERS IN SANTANDER

tommyducks

I left the game in time for a 30 minute walk to catch our last goal by Caicedo.

Why? Not because of our inept performance (used to that) but a bunch of pathetic nobheads threatening violence to home supporters. One near me was doing the throat-slitting sign towards home fans, another giving fuck off gestures to a steward who kept his dignity and ignored the clown, one who left with me, and insisted on stroking the hair of the female steward.

Mention is also due to the 60 odd year old Salford "Blue" who embarrassed us all by singing at the top of his voice in the Irish bar before falling on his arse unconscious (before the game) to the bemused reaction of the locals.

I hasten to add that I have never seen any of these people before. One was sat on the wall staring at the fans the whole game. He didn't even turn to look at the pitch when goals went in.

I used to live in Spain, and spent 2 days saying what great support we have, and that these lowlifes do not represent our club.

Let's out them and alienate them please. I haven't spent 40 years watching City for empty-headed oafs to ruin it.

Re: WANKERS IN SANTANDER

Most people were very well behaved swapping scarves and the likes.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself all though it did get a bit 70'sesq outside the ground with the coppers before the game

kippax casual said:
Most people were very well behaved swapping scarves and the likes.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself all though it did get a bit 70'sesq outside the ground with the coppers before the game
Spot on. The huge majority were great. I emphasise that the twats were all people I had never seen before at an away game.

But I never want to see them again either.

We all got stuck at gate in crush the police got there gas out and old men were getting gassed and throats grabbed . fucking out of order

altheblue said:
We all got stuck at gate in crush the police got there gas out and old men were getting gassed and throats grabbed . fucking out of order
I don't think the police were prepared - we had mixed fans in the bogs FFS. But IMO the winkers I mentioned would have benefited from a clobbering.

Dissapointing, but I didint see any of that, had a good chinwag with their supporters after, even though it was 7€ a litre for a beer.
Always dickeds on both sides.

rastus said:
Dissapointing, but I didint see any of that, had a good chinwag with their supporters after, even though it was 7€ a litre for a beer.
Always dickeds on both sides.
That's what the security woman said to me on the way out, when I had a go at a bloke who was trying to feel her up.

I repeat, the vast majority are the best fans in the land and all the world. All the more reason to out the others.

I'm suprised at what's been said, because I didn't see or hear of any trouble over the days in Santander. Heard about 2 blues having a fight in a pub, but when there's that much beer in people, the law of averages says you'll get a few things like that.

But the guys you're talking about definately were against a majority of the rest who were fine.

We met some locals in the Irish bar, and they took us to their local by the ground, had a top laugh with them. Went back to the bar after the game, we consoled them (they were gutted) and they took us back to a few more bars. Get this, they even stuck the girl who was with them in a taxi with 3 City fans. I mean, sticking a girl on her own with a group of 3 strangers from another country. Nowt happened of course, but still, gives you an idea of how they treated us. We had a top time.

Thing that got me was the segregation at the start. The whole crush was caused by bad organisation by the police and the club itself. It was a joke, and all because they wanted to keep the fans segregated. However, when you got in, the segregation was a piece of plastic barrier tape, the 2 inch wide stuff! It soon snapped, and there was no segregation. At half time I ended up at the other side of the stadium trying to look for a decent bog to have a number 2 in!

At about 5am we were in a bar that suddenly filled up with locals out for a beer (Dunno why the leave it so late, but that's what they do). When I went to the bogs, I kept getting stopped by their fans, and just local people saying well done on qualifying, how's your trip been and what good people we, the City fans were. I was a bit humbled at one point when some guys were saying how they wished they were like us in terms of how happy and well behaved we were and stuff!!!

Definately the second best hospitality at an away game...beaten of course by the Faroes, but you'll never, ever, ever beat their welcome!

There was a few lads near me after trouble but nothing came of it. The only trouble i saw was city fans fighting each other due to too much beer. Shit ground, shit game bring on copenhagen. RIP Oldham Dave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.