Waiting List Window Opening 07/06

Went for the gold card, then says pick your seat,waiting for stadium to load then I get message update flash which I can't do as I only use iPad

Should've brought a surface :) No way you're getting around this without a PC or calling them

Looking the prices some people have paid, thinking I should've changed my seat - hard to justify 1225 for a cushioned seat and

What tier is this in mate? That's basically a third of why I pay in 9320, I feel like I'm getting my pants pulled down
Its the first three rows that were added last year.
You won't save money as you'll need decent waterproofs and winter warmers. Then there's the pharmacy bills to consider plus fortnightly neck massage

That's what I did, 3rd row up in CB for less than £400. Happy about that.
Same goes mucker. Gonna have to invest in some decent Cagouls for us. Ha ha. I wonder if they still hand out them clear bin bag style things like they did for the Gene Kelly stand?

We Are The 3rd Row
8c7af8cb887350be73f70dee1f06d8ed.jpg

Missed the deadline to renew, so forced on waiting list. Got the last seat in SS L2 217. Good view & enjoyed cup games from there last season plus felt I neede a change of scenery and £635 as opposed to £715 in ES L1 110 where I've been for 2 seasons.

I sit in Row A. Think I needed waterproofs twice last season. Worth the reduction.

Ok so I had a seasoncard last year but the company I worked for liquidated a few weeks before Christmas leaving me in the shit.
I paid for it on DD but got behind with installments so the club cancelled it.
I contacted them yesterday to see if they were going on general sale and when I told them what happened with my SC last season, they were happy to let me buy one for this season. No waiting list needed, they rang me and let me choose my seat.
I really can't fault them on this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.