Waiting List Window Opening 07/06

Two seasons in the waiting list for my little boy and £100 of my cash they are holding.

Despite him now being eligible, they can't find two seats together in the entire two first tiers for me to relocate alongside him.

Same story last year. Giving up and asking for my money back.

Two seasons in the waiting list for my little boy and £100 of my cash they are holding.

Despite him now being eligible, they can't find two seats together in the entire two first tiers for me to relocate alongside him.

Doesn't make any sense that, I buy match day tickets for my son and me all over the place we are Etihad nomads and never have any trouble getting two together. Not saying your wrong by the way just that it seems odd.

We're gonna need a bigger boat, or better still something like this. I even like the colour...
AllianzArenaSunset.jpg

Doesn't make any sense that, I buy match day tickets for my son and me all over the place we are Etihad nomads and never have any trouble getting two together. Not saying your wrong by the way just that it seems odd.

Those tickets are not for season card sales.

Same premise you are told the game is a sell out only to find seats all over the place on match day.

Same premise you are told the game is a sell out only to find seats all over the place on match day.
I suppose but some seats that we have used one season have not been available for match day sales the next season. I have always assumed that season ticket holders get first choice at relocation and the remaining seats are put on sale wherever they may be. Obviously seems I assumed wrong. Anyway doesn't help you and your lad, sorry.

Not sure how they keep tickets for match day sales, had a similar problem with my grandson last year, eventually got two together in East Stand Level 3, didn't won't to go up there but was pleasently surprised got good seats with a great view and some nice folks sat round us so you could try up,there.

I know they had a couple together in Colin bell level 1 when I did mine are they gone Now?

Shame city cannot just move a non season ticket pair of seats so if 2 singles were a valuable they just change those 2 seats to somewhere together

I got my lass a seat next to me last season in family stand she was in level 3 but I had the seat next to me empty most days. There are so many seats taken by match day goers & they are rows of seats 6-10 at a time.

Looking the prices some people have paid, thinking I should've changed my seat - hard to justify 1225 for a cushioned seat and

What tier is this in mate? That's basically a third of why I pay in 9320, I feel like I'm getting my pants pulled down

Very front. I can literally see up Kolarov's shorts.

Will get wet but I just think it's the Emptihad and apart from a few games, I can always move further up the stand to keep dry and get a better view. For £390 how fussy can you be?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.