Wales can win the Euros?

I hope their fans dont let the side down, they can be problematic. As they largely consist of a Swansea and Cardiff rivalry, and a mutual and tedious hatred of England, and can be lids when drunk anyway, there may be issues
Not just that.... If you think they hate Engerlund you ain't seen nothing like when they meet, they absolutely despise each other, could be a case of inter-segregation segregation .... could get messy, very messy!

Not just that.... If you think they hate Engerlund you ain't seen nothing like when they meet, they absolutely despise each other, could be a case of inter-segregation segregation .... could get messy, very messy!
I live in Swansea now mate. I have to listen to the boring shit all the time

think we can upset any team on our day but just can't see enough of those days happening in the space of a euros.

think the group is going to be very very close, more draws than wins/loses across all 4 teams.

can we win it? Yes!
will we win it? No of course not!

Greece won it once and Leicester won the league, so you never know. It would be hilarious, I know that, and would make Woy look bad, which I'm all for, tbh.

I don't even care !! We've made it for the first time since the year I was born.... party on !!!!!
C'mon Cymru !!
Totally agree! sod it we can win it, stranger things have happened! (okay i'm still giddy from getting through) C'mon Wales!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.