Wales vs England official thread

Cellarite

in the away end at hillsborough clapping benarbia
Team supported
Manchester City
nearly time now Toma, i'll bet you're feeling a little sick by now?

Cappello is in the morning papers saying he's going with an attacking team to try and secure a good away. I think now is the time that a decent display could begin the long process of getting England fans back onside.

What time's kick off ? I've just turned it on and that rat faced **** Gary fucking Neville was on the panel along with Giggs and Hoddle, so I turned it straight over.
They're only missing Keane and Cuntana for the complete set of cunts.

Barry dropped altogether, Lescott and Milner join Carroll on the bench.

Looks like England are going 4-3-3.

Hart, Johnson, Cole, Parker, Dawson, Terry, Lampard, Wilshere, Bent, Rooney, Young. Subs: Green, Jagielka, Lescott, Milner, Downing, Defoe, Carroll.

citykev28 said:
Kayla-CTID said:
Defo they're more excited about this than we are lol

Taffs 0 Us 3

Also not happy about pig faced neville being a pundit..what the fack does he know!?

hello again kayla. we are in agreement today. neville is indeed a knob. i think you may be right with the score as well.

Hi Kev *waves* lol. I hope i'm right! They'll be up for this though...it's kinda like the city of the late 90's playing the scum.

And 3 stoney!

We've gone from having 5/6 players in the team to 0. Not that I can complain too much at this point of the season where rest is helpful but I remember Capello going on about how it was good so many played for one team, ala Barca.

Barry doesn't belong in the team anymore, to be honest, but neither does Lampard - unimpressive for years at international level.

LoveCity said:
We've gone from having 5/6 players in the team to 0. Not that I can complain too much at this point of the season where rest is helpful but I remember Capello going on about how it was good so many played for one team, ala Barca.

Barry doesn't belong in the team anymore, to be honest, but neither does Lampard - unimpressive for years at international level.

well, 1. but i get your point.

Fucking hate Giggs. With Bale injured there's only one man that could of replaced him, if only for one game and he still wouldn't do it. 64 apps is pathetic, I've made more than that ffs.

I might be being harsh but he's pissed me off.

I'm surprised Crofts has been given the nod ahead of David Vaughn to be honest.

I'm anticipating a good game which will end in inevitable disappointment for us with England winning. You great big bunch of bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.