Wales vs England official thread

No chance is Ramsey a better player than Wilshere. Wlishere is much better. Wilshere can create chances and put some fabulous balls through which Bent should've scored from. A lot of football now is about being comfortable on the ball and being able to retain possession, ie spanish style. Wilshere has that. Ramsey today was totally average and couldn't keep possession. I personally don't get the hype around Ramsey, if he played for anyone other than Arsenal no-one would mention him. If Ramsey was English he wouldn't get in the team. Bale on the other hand.......................!!!!!

Wilshere has overtaken Ramsey now IMO, as Ramsey had the long injury and Wilshere was improving massively during it. I think Ramsey is quality though or at least was and probably will be again when he is 100%.

Griff93 said:
Ramsey is a much better player than Wilshere. Just my opinion like.

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Griff93 said:
Fucking hate Giggs. With Bale injured there's only one man that could of replaced him, if only for one game and he still wouldn't do it. 64 apps is pathetic, I've made more than that ffs.

I might be being harsh but he's pissed me off.

I'm surprised Crofts has been given the nod ahead of David Vaughn to be honest.

I'm anticipating a good game which will end in inevitable disappointment for us with England winning. You great big bunch of bastards.

This
Giggs should have had 120+ caps at least with his career but he has only ever played in 2 friendly games for Wales.
Rather see Thomas the Tank Engine represent us, least he cares<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:44 pm --<br /><br />
RandomJ said:
Bluemoon115 said:
At least it saves a load of fake national pride and "WE'RE GONNA WIN IT!" from Z list celebs until you get knocked out by the first half decent team you face (see England's last 20 years of major tourneys).

I never said England will win it I agree we're good at qualifying but nothing else. But it must be sad as a Wales supporter to see your up and coming talent declare for england purly because Wales are so bad. They will never improve if they can't keep their talent.

Just dont have any qaulity bar a few players. Also manager is highly inexperienced, the very cheap option appointment so lacking in tactical awarness.
Time to see if any "not quite good enough for England" players have great,great,great,great Welsh grandparents

Like LoveCity said, Ramsay has had to deal with a serious injury at a very young age when he was just beginning to make a serious impression upon the Arsenal first team.

So to dismiss him seems a tad harsh.

Any judgements on the pair should be reserved for next season when they are both playing regularly.

As for the game, we (Wales) were terrible in the first half and - in hindsight - Speed got the team selection and shape all wrong.
Because we've only got a tiny squad once Bale pulled out he should have moved on from his original game-plan but instead he tried to squeeze King in there as a like-for-like replacement and the experiement really didnt work at all.
After about an hour he brought Vaughan on instead and suddenly he was keeping things simple in the middle - lots of short one-twos and linking well with Bellers etc - and it would have been interesting to see what would have happened if he'd started this way.
Plus, y'know, if we didnt give away a cheap pen and soft goal inside the opening 20 mins.....

hertsblue said:
Griff93 said:
Fucking hate Giggs. With Bale injured there's only one man that could of replaced him, if only for one game and he still wouldn't do it. 64 apps is pathetic, I've made more than that ffs.

I might be being harsh but he's pissed me off.

I'm surprised Crofts has been given the nod ahead of David Vaughn to be honest.

I'm anticipating a good game which will end in inevitable disappointment for us with England winning. You great big bunch of bastards.

This
Giggs should have had 120+ caps at least with his career but he has only ever played in 2 friendly games for Wales.
Rather see Thomas the Tank Engine represent us, least he cares

-- Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:44 pm --

RandomJ said:
I never said England will win it I agree we're good at qualifying but nothing else. But it must be sad as a Wales supporter to see your up and coming talent declare for england purly because Wales are so bad. They will never improve if they can't keep their talent.

Just dont have any qaulity bar a few players. Also manager is highly inexperienced, the very cheap option appointment so lacking in tactical awarness.
Time to see if any "not quite good enough for England" players have great,great,great,great Welsh grandparents

Wasn't that because Sir Bacon kept withdrawing him from friendlies?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.