Wales vs England official thread

I said the same thing about Giggs today.

Your country is playing their most hated rivals.

The player who has taken your place after retirement is out injured and there is little quality in reserve.

You are fit and available to play.

Basically....your country needs you.

And yet he sat on his arse and let us down once more.

Fuck you Giggs. You have not given us even a moment of glory in your entire career. No great performance or even a hint of your United form.

And you let us down countless times.

Fuck you to hell you hairy ugly skinny little c***

Lucky Toma said:
I said the same thing about Giggs today.

Your country is playing their most hated rivals.

The player who has taken your place after retirement is out injured and there is little quality in reserve.

You are fit and available to play.

Basically....your country needs you.

And yet he sat on his arse and let us down once more.

Fuck you Giggs. You have not given us even a moment of glory in your entire career. No great performance or even a hint of your United form.

And you let us down countless times.

Fuck you to hell you hairy ugly skinny little c***

It always make me think about how few caps he has. Ok, so maybe Baconface kept withdrawing him from games, but surely the player has the final say at the end of the day? And look how many caps Beckham, and Neville have, why wasn't Baconface withdrawing them from friendlies? Jari Litmanen played for Finland until he was 40, thats what you call pride, passion and commitment to the cause, even though he had little chance of playing in a major tournament, he didn't throw in the towel. I'm not Beckham's biggest fan, but atleast he makes himself available, and would answer the call if it came.

I agree with you UG. Every word mate. And yet at some point in the future Giggs will be awarded an official honour - for services to his country!
And we'll again be force-fed the bullshit about him being a credit to the game.
No! He was a credit to Manchester United and them alone.

Griff93 said:
Ramsey is a much better player than Wilshere. Just my opinion like.
Thats nonsense, anyone who watched them for reserve team to the first team will tell you Wilshere is the bigger talent. We Arsenal fans were already talking about Wilshere when he was 15 and dominating U18 football and was head and shoulders ahead of everyone. Ramsey got his breakthrough before as Wenger felt Wilshere was not ready physically and he wanted to protect him because he was English. The season Ramsey got injured, Wilshere was far better in pre season, but Wenger felt it was too soon for him. The reason people feel like you is the english media is over hyping him too much now and its annoying

Wilshere needs to add goals to his game. He's a bit goal shy, which is surprising because Gooners say he used to score lots of goals at youth level. Is his lack of goals because of the position Wenger plays him and now England do to? To progress he needs to add a few goals and start to control games like Fabregas does. It would be very good for England if he could go on to be our Xavi. Then again he could just as easily end up like Joe Cole.

intheknow! said:
Wilshere needs to add goals to his game. He's a bit goal shy, which is surprising because Gooners say he used to score lots of goals at youth level. Is his lack of goals because of the position Wenger plays him and now England do to? To progress he needs to add a few goals and start to control games like Fabregas does. It would be very good for England if he could go on to be our Xavi. Then again he could just as easily end up like Joe Cole.
I think difference between Wilshere and J.Cole is their temperament. J.Cole was amazing talent, but lacked the mental strength at the highest level. Ramsey has alot more goals in his game than Wilshere and will always score more. Both are very fine players, but different as well. Wilshere is really clever player who plays deep in midfield and control games. Ramsey is box to box midfielder. The most impressive thing with Wilshere is his maturity and consistency, pretty much all season he has played a game of someone who's 28.....just simple and intelligent in his play.

Im off to bed now, really enjoyed today

Beat Wales in there WC Final in there own back yard. I say beat i mean smashed, score line was only too fair and not a true reflection

Anyway night all

Griff93 said:
Villan10 said:
DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Yes you're right. How dare somebody have a different opinion.

You mean wrong different opinion..;)

gooney said:
Griff93 said:
Ramsey is a much better player than Wilshere. Just my opinion like.
Thats nonsense, anyone who watched them for reserve team to the first team will tell you Wilshere is the bigger talent. We Arsenal fans were already talking about Wilshere when he was 15 and dominating U18 football and was head and shoulders ahead of everyone. Ramsey got his breakthrough before as Wenger felt Wilshere was not ready physically and he wanted to protect him because he was English. The season Ramsey got injured, Wilshere was far better in pre season, but Wenger felt it was too soon for him. The reason people feel like you is the english media is over hyping him too much now and its annoying

That's rubbish mate, unlike a lot of posters on here I don't need the media to form an opinion.

Wilshere is scarily talented and the potential is frightening. He'll be England and Arsenal captain one day and rightly so. It's just my opinion that a fully fit Ramsey is a better player, through personal preference. A team that will have both of them in is sure to win something. I envy you for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.