War

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by brass neck, 10 Nov 2017.

1. r.soleofsalford

r.soleofsalford

absolutely nothing nothing at all

KIDS EH

2. i kne albert davy

i kne albert davy

Me and the family will be ok I've been digging a nuclear shelter since we voted to leave the EU, I knew the holocaust was on its way WW3 can't be avoided.

3. vonkeynotvenky

vonkeynotvenky

I wonder if Bono will bring out a single for the upcoming conflict? An epic production filmed at Gary big ears Linekers country estate which he uses at weekends to shoot poor working class people for sport.

[​IMG]

4. hilts

hilts

He is too busy at the moment buying shopping centres in Lithuania to avoid tax i believe. Hopefully the money he saves can go to feed the needy in Africa or nurses in the UK.

5. malg

malg

Fucking hell, Bono is getting a kicking in here now! All he needs to do is turn up in a Rag shirt and he's fucking done.....

6. Henkeman

Henkeman

Aye. We'll just sit with our pipes, shaking our heads at youthful ignorance...

7. TCIB

TCIB

Currently, netdev
    Bono deserves a kicking as it is, U2 are a pot of boiling bollocks, not one of their tunes is any good.

8. Ricster

Ricster

If im still able to vote then im still able to call it our government.

9. bluesteel

bluesteel

The words go "War, huh, yeah, what is it good for, absolutely nothing". I put huh....

10. ChicagoBlue

ChicagoBlue

Ok, that’s enough of that bollocks! They are one of the best stage bands around and KEEP churning out quality. Edge is one of the best, most innovative guitarists of the last 20 yrs and they have grown with their audience.