Warm-up

DontLookBackInAnger

Did anyone notice prior to the game the City players all got together and the only one talking was Elano he was so pumped up, and then they cut to the bench and Hughes was sat there like someone had just canceled Christmas and at the end of the game after shaking hands with the Hull staff he walked quickly down the tunnel(that's the 1st time this season that he hasn't seen his players off(well at home anuway))?

Elano must of said something along the lines of 'fuck hughes and his tactics, were not gonna win under his style, lets just go out all attack, your playing here today and your playing there, we gonna do it my way'

When it happened, I almost got the feeling that it was like the Ian Bishop game against Norwich just before he left, but it took on another type of feel to it and Hughes looked very unhappy.

mcfc_ms said:
Fair play to him in my opinion.

Ignore me. Thought I posted it in a different thread.

By the way, where has the delete post icon gone?

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Elano must of said something along the lines of 'fuck hughes and his tactics, were not gonna win under his style, lets just go out all attack, your playing here today and your playing there, we gonna do it my way'

I lip read what he said and he said "What ever you do don't get the new City barber to style your hair" he then looked at Micah and kicked the ground with a *sigh* followed with a DOH!!!!

Are they having some sort of competition, what next...Dunnie with fecking hair extentions?

forevercity said:
some 'fans' will see it as a bad thing

Maybe Hughes and Elano have something going on???? and Hughes was jealous at Elano's with his arm around another man? The woman!!!!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Did anyone notice prior to the game the City players all got together and the only one talking was Elano he was so pumped up, and then they cut to the bench and Hughes was sat there like someone had just canceled Christmas and at the end of the game after shaking hands with the Hull staff he walked quickly down the tunnel(that's the 1st time this season that he hasn't seen his players off(well at home anuway))?

Keep doing it if we play like that!!!. Hughes did clap Stevie I off though from the second he started walking towards him till he stepped off the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.