**WARNING: SCAMMING ALERT - PLEASE READ**

I am reading this and although a little disappointed, totally understand.

its true I don't post much but have been a member a while and am totally legit!

I'm certainly no sheikh!! OR Shark for that matter!

Tickets are there if you want them...no bother :-)

Why Always Ste said:
I wouldn't go anywhere near this guy, party16669....

He has 5 posts and every single post is about trying to buy or sell something.

if this was my forum right now he would be banned.

And who the F**K are you!! Johnny big balls with 8000+ posts about probably Jack Sh*t!

just because I've only posted 5 times doesn't mean I'm ripping ppl off! and the fact that I've only enquired about purchasing before should tell you all you need to know??? Me "Purchasing" usually equates to me paying someone else my money....not taking money from someone else!!!!

I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll post a right load of twaddle on here for the next 6 months to boost up my posts so I can be just like you Ste!

I tried to do a fellow blue a favour, I didn't expect a character assassination.

party16669 said:
Why Always Ste said:

And who the F**K are you!! Johnny big balls with 8000+ posts about probably Jack Sh*t!

just because I've only posted 5 times doesn't mean I'm ripping ppl off! and the fact that I've only enquired about purchasing before should tell you all you need to know??? Me "Purchasing" usually equates to me paying someone else my money....not taking money from someone else!!!!

I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll post a right load of twaddle on here for the next 6 months to boost up my posts so I can be just like you Ste!

I tried to do a fellow blue a favour, I didn't expect a character assassination.

*pulls up a chair*

ejarynu4.jpg

Got 1 left £50 I'm a top top blue, bank account details needed to secure.

Cheers suckers:)

Prestwich_Blue said:
Why Always Ste said:

I'll sell you a shovel so you can dig a bigger hole for yourself Ste. £50 and it's yours.

only £44.99 its a beast

72vakw.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.surfdome.com/Ortovox_Snow_Tools_-_Ortovox_Beast_Shovel_-_Silver/Green-83427?_$ja=tsid:39151%7cprd%3a83427%7ccat%3aSnow+Accessories&utm_source=GoogleShopping&utm_medium=CSE&utm_campaign=CSE&utm_keyword=&adtype=pla&istCompanyId=6eb6b8f6-7dcb-4576-851b-e1dff2ebaf99&istItemId=mlxrlqqw&istBid=t&_$$ja=cgid:2258246472|tsid:13319|cid:35240022|lid:21059251872|nw:search|crid:16031170632|bku:1&gclid=CJD05Y_nyLcCFdLLtAod73UAvA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.surfdome.com/Ortovox_Snow_To ... tAod73UAvA</a>

party16669 said:
Why Always Ste said:

Not that you're touchy or owt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.