**WARNING: SCAMMING ALERT - PLEASE READ**

The Flash said:
party16669 said:
Why Always Ste said:
I wouldn't go anywhere near this guy, party16669....

He has 5 posts and every single post is about trying to buy or sell something.

if this was my forum right now he would be banned.

And who the F**K are you!! Johnny big balls with 8000+ posts about probably Jack Sh*t!

just because I've only posted 5 times doesn't mean I'm ripping ppl off! and the fact that I've only enquired about purchasing before should tell you all you need to know??? Me "Purchasing" usually equates to me paying someone else my money....not taking money from someone else!!!!

I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll post a right load of twaddle on here for the next 6 months to boost up my posts so I can be just like you Ste!

I tried to do a fellow blue a favour, I didn't expect a character assassination.

Not that you're touchy or owt.
He should come in more and get used to it:)

charliebigspuds said:
just heard there's a top of the range shovel going on here, can I pay via paypal or does it have to be a bank transfer?

paypal is good nigerian.prince@lagosbankinc.com

check this out made me laugh

<a class="postlink" href="http://j-walk.com/other/conf/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://j-walk.com/other/conf/</a>

party16669 said:
Why Always Ste said:
I wouldn't go anywhere near this guy, party16669....

He has 5 posts and every single post is about trying to buy or sell something.

if this was my forum right now he would be banned.

And who the F**K are you!! Johnny big balls with 8000+ posts about probably Jack Sh*t!

just because I've only posted 5 times doesn't mean I'm ripping ppl off! and the fact that I've only enquired about purchasing before should tell you all you need to know??? Me "Purchasing" usually equates to me paying someone else my money....not taking money from someone else!!!!

I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll post a right load of twaddle on here for the next 6 months to boost up my posts so I can be just like you Ste!

I tried to do a fellow blue a favour, I didn't expect a character assassination.

"Probably about jack shit" You obviously come on here often then as you got this right about my posts... Maybe you should post more with an attitude like this, you'll fit right in at The Cellar.

As for the character assassination, a little over the top, no?
I was asked for my opinion on a public message forum, I'm allowed to give that.
Having been on this forum (quite actively) for a few years now I've witnessed scammers on numerous occasions ripping off people and I've become accustomed to spotting the tell tale signs of these scammers.

You fit the profile of one of these scammers.

1) a generic, random username
2) a very low post count, showing signs of inactiveness
3) a strange commitment to only ever posting about buying & selling tickets.

if you had posted for a few years about football (what this forum is about, no?)
and had posts showing for example your face in the Picture Thread, your username including some form of identification (like mine having my own real name) and maybe your Location including the area of where you are from or where it is you sit at the stadium then I wouldn't probably raise suspicion.

in my view, you shouldn't even be allowed to post in this section of the forum until you have over 100 posts, and post up a picture of your Mrs legs in The Cellar.

Why Always Ste said:
in my view, you shouldn't even be allowed to post in this section of the forum until you have over 100 posts, and post up a picture of your Mrs legs in The Cellar.
Don't forget posting in the Barm or Muffin thread and saying whether you're a Mancini inner or outer.

Joking aside, can we put this to bed now. I can understand why you'd be a bit suspicious and why party16669 got a bit upset about you publicly being suspicious but just to reiterate - we recommend meeting face-to-face and not transferring any money until you've got the tickets (unless it's someone you know well) and take a dim view of touting. The Ticket Forum is a valuable tool for people wanting to sell and buy tickets but you need to be sensible.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Why Always Ste said:
Don't forget posting in the Barm or Muffin thread and saying whether you're a Mancini inner or outer.

Joking aside, can we put this to bed now. I can understand why you'd be a bit suspicious and why party16669 got a bit upset about you publicly being suspicious but just to reiterate - we recommend meeting face-to-face and not transferring any money until you've got the tickets (unless it's someone you know well) and take a dim view of touting. The Ticket Forum is a valuable tool for people wanting to sell and buy tickets but you need to be sensible.

great advice but still no answer to the question about how someone has got one direction tickets to sell when they don't tour here for a year and haven't even been printed yet unless its some sort of blue moon homage to Tell Me a Lie from their up all night album

will we ever know????? does any really care lol

johnbmcr said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Why Always Ste said:

great advice but still no answer to the question about how someone has got one direction tickets to sell when they don't tour here for a year and haven't even been printed yet unless its some sort of blue moon homage to Tell Me a Lie from their up all night album

will we ever know????? does any really care lol
I thought the tickets went on sale last week so it's not beyond the bounds of possiblity that they do exist.

Hey everyone,

I'm a journalist currently working on a piece about ticket scamming (specifically in the Manchester area). I'm trying to raise awareness of the issue in order to stop people from being scammed online. I'd like to do a quick interview with someone who has been the victim of ticket scamming in the past.

If anyone is interested then please drop me a message to arrange a chat.

Thanks

MMJourno said:
Hey everyone,

I'm a journalist currently working on a piece about ticket scamming (specifically in the Manchester area). I'm trying to raise awareness of the issue in order to stop people from being scammed online. I'd like to do a quick interview with someone who has been the victim of ticket scamming in the past.

Thanks

I think you need to post your credentials first Mr Journo as the majority of the press have a habit of being two faced wankers who will tell you anything for a story.

If you have an issue with publicly posting your credentials then alarms bells should be ringing for the majority of us.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
MMJourno said:
Hey everyone,

Thanks

I think you need to post your credentials first Mr Journo as the majority of the press have a habit of being two faced wankers who will tell you anything for a story.

If you have an issue with publicly posting your credentials then alarms bells should be ringing for the majority of us.

I write for a news website called Mancunian Matters which is based in Manchester. I'm not trying to trick anyone or make anyone look bad. My story is about ticket fraud as new research (<a class="postlink" href="http://wwww.actionfraud.police.uk/fake-tickets-cost-uk-2.7m-last-year-jun13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://wwww.actionfraud.police.uk/fake- ... year-jun13</a>) has shown that 75% of people make first contact with fraudsters online.

Being a Manchester-based news website I am looking at how this issue has affected people in the area.

I'm not entirely sure how I can be two-faced on a story like this??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.