Warnock

Ahh Neil "Colin Onanist" Warnock and his ilk, Sam "The Hutt" Alladyce, Alan "Dancing Queen" Alan "Pardew et al, they should do the right thing and realise like,
Peter "Monkey Scrotum Facelift" Reid, Bryan "Captain Hangover/Major Coruption" Robson, Gary "Rattus Burrus" Neville,
that the management/coaching bus of modern football has passed them by.

Looks like he could be bringing his neanderthals to a ground near you soon. Second place in the Championship and four points clear of Villa in third.
He said, earlier this season, that he’d done with the Premier League. The championship was what he understood and what he enjoyed. I must say, as much as I dislike him, should he get them up, then resign and takes another job in the championship, he would go up a little in my respect.

fair do's to him I met him at a function last year and I called him Colin to his face about ten times before he got me kicked out. The people around me were in hysterics Colin was incandescent at the end.

He said, earlier this season, that he’d done with the Premier League. The championship was what he understood and what he enjoyed. I must say, as much as I dislike him, should he get them up, then resign and takes another job in the championship, he would go up a little in my respect.
Your respect for him won't need to go up, he won't resign if they go up, he's the ultimate in 2 faced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.