Was my post deleted?

2nl6yky.jpg

i think de niro was a grumpy traffic warden in his previous life,now he has returned to get back at society for the way he was treated

marco said:
i think de niro was a grumpy traffic warden in his previous life,now he has returned to get back at society for the way he was treated
grumpy, grumpy, i might have been a traffic warden but i have never been grumpy.
either way the post could'nt stay as it was.

marco said:
is it a case of poacher turned gamekeeper , i loved deniro's thread of "which united player would you like to see dead" from a couple of months ago that lasted a couple of hours on here before being removed - thats the trouble with having one of them fancy internet phones when your pissed!

Couldn't the original post have been edited with the "offensive" word deleted? I would have liked to know what the guy in the North Stand was saying. By the way, I am pinkish white, married to a brownish black Kenyan with a mixed race daughter, so am I racist too? Bearing in mind the colour of most of our players, surely colour is no longer an issue these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.