Watching footy streams on IPad?

They can be quite slow updating the schedule page (sometimes the match will be on a channel whilst being listed as another match), they have broadcast every league game this season ( on PC / Laptop) so will be very surprised if they dont show the Bolton game, i also let family and friends use my login and password and never had a prob using multiple users on it. The one thing you need to know is, the I pod / I pad feature is in Beta stage and may only give you 3 pre-determined games, so it would be pot-luck which games you can view from at the moment, this should be resolved in the near future. The site is Android compatible for all the HTC brigade. I personally watch on my I Pad or link my Laptop through my TV. They also show special events e.g. Ryder Cup, PPV Boxing, Soccer AM etc.

rushts said:
They can be quite slow updating the schedule page (sometimes the match will be on a channel whilst being listed as another match), they have broadcast every league game this season ( on PC / Laptop) so will be very surprised if they dont show the Bolton game, i also let family and friends use my login and password and never had a prob using multiple users on it. The one thing you need to know is, the I pod / I pad feature is in Beta stage and may only give you 3 pre-determined games, so it would be pot-luck which games you can view from at the moment, this should be resolved in the near future. The site is Android compatible for all the HTC brigade. I personally watch on my I Pad or link my Laptop through my TV. They also show special events e.g. Ryder Cup, PPV Boxing, Soccer AM etc.

Yep, it's great. Although what I'd like them to do is put SSN on one of the latter channels during the weekday, that'd made it unbeatable imho.

Download sopcast app then get a sopcast URL from wiziwig then add the URL as a favorate on the App - there you have it, hd stream on iPhone / ipad

lmjones1uk said:
Download sopcast app then get a sopcast URL from wiziwig then add the URL as a favorate on the App - there you have it, hd stream on iPhone / ipad

So there is an Ipad app for Sopcast now?

How much is the app?

lmjones1uk said:

Does the URL change from week to week?

If jailbroken you could install the xbmc app. you will need to add the navi x and sports devil plugins

not bad for pc either if struggling to find a stream.

try having a look here <a class="postlink" href="http://wiki.xbmc.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://wiki.xbmc.org/</a>

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYBUgb8YdEQ[/youtube]

ox-blue said:
lmjones1uk said:

It does.

But it takes 1min to go to wiziwig and get a new sop cast url<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:21 pm --<br /><br />
Graceyboy said:
lmjones1uk said:

How much is the app?

It's free.

lmjones1uk said:
ox-blue said:
lmjones1uk said:

It does.

But it takes 1min to go to wiziwig and get a new sop cast url

-- Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:21 pm --

Graceyboy said:
lmjones1uk said:

How much is the app?

It's free.

I've copied the URL but it won't let me save it ?

Any advice?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.