watching on tv.

It's improved then?
Just recently they have taken our moaning onboard and have changed a bit,we had dunny and uwe on for our qualifiers and althouh rio has come back in now they still had dunny on,mcpointy is just a bias **** all the time but he is supposed to be in our corner as an ex player but never is

I've just seen a picture of Camel Gob sporting a beard! I can't believe that he hadn't noticed that it only emphasises his deformed mouth. Proper lol.

Martin Tyler was no better on Fox Sports.

yeah I watched it on fox. Him and Stewart Robson were creaming themselves every time Celtic scored and when we scored they sounded like they had just come from a funeral. Also Tyler kept banging on about how amazing Celtic fans are. Funnily enough he didn't mention the religious shite they normally do at most matches though

What really pisses me off is we actually had that scouse moron on our wage bill at one time.
That ungrateful little shit!

I hope they forget to turn the mics off some time and we all get hear McPointy's unfiltered views: "arrrr eehy I 'ope they beat deese City Cunts am ferrup of um winning like"
With McManaman and Quinn as our media pro city "friends"/ex city mouthpieces who needs enemies?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.