watching on tv.

I thought Sutton made Ferdinand look like City's biggest fan the other night.

Sutton spent the entire post match analysis desperately trying to get Ferdinand or Lineker to agree with him that City had disrespected Celtic and took them lightly. Even Ferdinand was having none of it

Had a look on celtic forum during the match and people on there were complaining about Tyler's lack of enthuisasm.

I thought Sutton made Ferdinand look like City's biggest fan the other night.

Sutton spent the entire post match analysis desperately trying to get Ferdinand or Lineker to agree with him that City had disrespected Celtic and took them lightly. Even Ferdinand was having none of it
Agree entirely, how bad must Sutton have been if Ferdenand was trying to be balanced? I wasn't too phased with the commentary for the most part, we had Darren Fletcher so didn't suffer the torment of the rag Tyler for once

When Celtic made a bad through pass he loudly gasped that it didn't come off.

He said to the other commentator when they were bringing someone on that he may get a winner "Let's hope so."

Nothing will happen though, he'll still be welcomed with open arms and get all the hospitality by our club just like all the other cunts in the media.

Even Dunne got in to it saying their second goal was great...it was fucking deflected ffs...come on dunney don't get sucked in by these anti city fuckers!!!

It was a good goal. There's more to it than the shot. The move was very slick and looked dangerous from the start.

Agree about how distrespectful that ad is to Stoke though. It's disgusting. I really think BT don't have a clue about the sport.

It's natural to support the underdog if they aren't your team isn't it? I know commentary should be impartial but sometimes I think we take offence too easily.

It's natural to support the underdog if they aren't your team isn't it? I know commentary should be impartial but sometimes I think we take offence too easily.
I cant agree with you at all, he was an ex City player, prior to his time wth us he sat on the bench for Arsenal.....you might say all he has done in football is down to his opportunity at City.........do you see Merson or Thompson when Arsenal and Liverpool play take an impartial position. Please take you head out of the sand !!

I cant agree with you at all, he was an ex City player, prior to his time wth us he sat on the bench for Arsenal.....you might say all he has done in football is down to his opportunity at City.........do you see Merson or Thompson when Arsenal and Liverpool play take an impartial position. Please take you head out of the sand !!

I was referring to the original OP. I agree Quinn's comments are a little strange.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.