watching on tv.

It's natural to support the underdog if they aren't your team isn't it? I know commentary should be impartial but sometimes I think we take offence too easily.

That's the thing though, it should be impartial but it rarely is with us.

When McPointalot was asked late in the second half if Celtic could hold on he replied "I certainly hope so".

Surely he should have said something like "It is going to be incredibly hard but they have played so well up to now they will be disappointed if they don't".

He is a complete TWAT and on top of that the camera panned in on the "Pseudo Scot Rag Loving Cockney Prat" who was clapping like a small child at his first party.

Last edited:
I loved Niall Quinn, he was a shinning light through an otherwise tough time for us. Then he turned pundit, for the most part he was one of us when the rest were rag/scouse biased arseholes. The support, enthusiasm and sheer joy he spewed when we won our first premiership was magnificent, he was literally crying with joy but suddenly over the last few years there's been a change, a seismic shift and there must be a reason why. He was recently instrumental in the Aguero witch hunt and I was angry about that but Wednesday night has destroyed any respect I ever had for him. We are up against so much bias on BT Sports but to see his latest display on Sky against Celtic was the last straw for me. Niall, any legacy you had has now been lost in my world. City hall of fame to now hall of shame. Sad, very sad!
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watch-niall-quinn-celebrate-celtic-8950635

I loved Niall Quinn, he was a shinning light through an otherwise tough time for us. Then he turned pundit, for the most part he was one of us when the rest were rag/scouse biased arseholes. The support, enthusiasm and sheer joy he spewed when we won our first premiership was magnificent, he was literally crying with joy but suddenly over the last few years there's been a change, a seismic shift and there must be a reason why. He was recently instrumental in the Aguero witch hunt and I was angry about that but Wednesday night has destroyed any respect I ever had for him. We are up against so much bias on BT Sports but to see his latest display on Sky against Celtic was the last straw for me. Niall, any legacy you had has now been lost in my world. City hall of fame to now hall of shame. Sad, very sad!
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watch-niall-quinn-celebrate-celtic-8950635
Somebody should start up a petition to remove this eejit from the hall of fame. Big fucking jackass!

Can remember the bias it was ridiculous, it was as though Celtic were playing Real Madrid and were representing the UK or something. I can understand the David vs Goliath sort of thing but it was an English club against a Scottish club and they were routing for the Scots... All it was all night was I hope Celtic can keep the tempo, hope they can keep the lead etc etc. If it had been Liverpool or United it would of been very different I'm sure!

We get bog all credit, even at half time the only analysis was about how good Celtic were defensively and how bad we were defensively yet they had conceded just as many as we had. Sterlings brilliance throughout the game got no coverage except for his own goal. It was his best performance in a city shirt for me, he was completely unplayable at times yet all we heard was how good these cloggers were at running about.

If the English media are building up the Scots more in a game than the best English player in football at the moment is it any wonder England play so shit at international level.
But there no agenda.

I just can't see the media changing in the near future even if we win the CL with 11 local Manchester lads they would find a way to play it down.

I just can't see the media changing in the near future even if we win the CL with 11 local Manchester lads they would find a way to play it down.

Dead right, Shirley. They will never ever move from their incestuous relationship with the Swamp Donkeys. Were they to end up in oblivion, Sky, BT, The Biased Broadcasting Cnuts, Ignoramus TV would be showing wall to wall MANUreTV and the legend that was Smalling, Nicky Butt, not to mention the Worsley Welsh Wizard.

I take joy at their pain. every goal, every win, every trophy hurts them like hell. if they care enough in the first place as to how much hatred they can spout how much do you think they hurt in private with our success.

lovely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.