Watching the City v Juventus match in or around Westport co. Mayo

Norb

Sophie and I are in Westport this week and due to the red scum playing on the same day as us, it looks difficult to find somewhere to watch the match. Anyone know where we will be able to watch the match in these parts?

Sophie and I are in Westport this week and due to the red scum playing on the same day as us, it looks difficult to find somewhere to watch the match. Anyone know where we will be able to watch the match in these parts?
Ask "jimharri" he lives in that neck of the jungle .

I was in Westport about 3 years ago, and went in McCarthy's bar. If I remember rightly, the barmaid told me it is an ABU pub (Anything But United).

I know a lot can change in 3 years, but hope you find somewhere to watch the game!

Looking on the satlist for the game and it says it's on Setanta so I would guess it will be readily available. Unless that information was wrong, anyone?

Looking on the satlist for the game and it says it's on Setanta so I would guess it will be readily available. Unless that information was wrong, anyone?

Don't know about Setanta but I've seen it listed as being on BT sport Europe. Westport isn't that small, there's bound to be a couple of sports bars that'll show both games OP although you might have to put up with some rags getting overly giddy at scraping a 2-1 win in Eindhoven.

Don't know about Setanta but I've seen it listed as being on BT sport Europe. Westport isn't that small, there's bound to be a couple of sports bars that'll show both games OP although you might have to put up with some rags getting overly giddy at scraping a 2-1 win in Eindhoven.
It's on setanta Ireland so available on mainstream television!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.