Watching training sessions

burning blue soul

sun, sand, sea....thats right, im at rhyl sun ctr
Do City give the facilty for fans or spectators to watch training sessions?
I see in the past there have been 'meet and greets' with the team, but is this a regular scheduled thing or just off the cuff?
I have a good friend from abroad who wants to watch a training session (he is a football coach) and then a game.

Used to be able to walk in to Platt Lane and watch Alan Ball work his magic in the the good old days. Bit more difficult now and you probably need to contact the club to get an invite.

Used to be able to walk in to Platt Lane and watch Alan Ball work his magic in the the good old days. Bit more difficult now and you probably need to contact the club to get an invite.
i know we used to get unwelcome guests trying to take sensationalist photographs, these days it is more like GCHQ :(
does anyone know who i can contact at the club about this?

Platt lane days were amazing. David Cross and Dennis Tueart showing him how to put the ball in the back of the net.

When I was 9/10 and my family couldn't afford season tickets, going to Platt Lane was my way of still feeling connected. Autographs and hair-ruffles were an added bonus. I'm sure plenty of kids would love those opportunities these days.

It's one of our big failings as a fanbase that nobody used this to put the **** out of his misery before he did the damage he did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.