Watford Away

A good proportion of the regular away dayer's of many years have non manc accents - indeed with many having no connections to Manchester at all apart of course for city. There reasons for following city are many - some through family, some from the 1970s bell lee sumerbee, some god only knows. One of the oldest supporters clubs is the cheltenham one - home and away weekend or midweek - they are there. The south Yorkshire lot, still going after many years, were big players in the swales out / forward with franny movement. One thing for sure - some of our most loyal fans for donkeys years dont have a manc accent.
There are a lot of non Mancs that follow the club . As I've said before I've been going for 40 odd years and supported them all my life I'm now 57. My wife has been going since we met and my daughter has been a blue since birth. We are all season card holders and each home game is a 300 mile round trip. No connection with Manchester either.

There are a lot of non Mancs that follow the club . As I've said before I've been going for 40 odd years and supported them all my life I'm now 57. My wife has been going since we met and my daughter has been a blue since birth. We are all season card holders and each home game is a 300 mile round trip. No connection with Manchester either.
I'm sorry but thats simply not good enough.

Too late now. You're hooked. Besides we are going win everything. May as well see it out.

Oh and buy a house up here.

No need to thank me. Advice comes free on bluemoon .
Oh ok if I have to . And as for buying a house up there it might just happen 1 day .

All trains north been delayed at least 90 mins due to someone being hit by train. Stuck at Preston train station

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.