Watford Away

My major concern for the game is that twat Taylor being the ref.
The club really ought to put pressure on about being fucked over by certain refs..maybe let somebody else do the after match press talk instead of Pep and highlight the amount of bad decisions we get in comparison to the other top 6 teams.
It would be worth a fine to let them know that we aren't going to just roll over and say fuck all anymore.
Watford will be a test but I think if there are no dodgy decisions and no soft yellow and red cards then we should win.
Why don't we as fans make it clear during the game as well?.

Oh Taylor's a fucking ****
A fucking ****
A fucking ****
A fucking rag ****

Why don't we as fans make it clear during the game as well?.

Oh Taylor's a fucking ****
A fucking ****
A fucking ****
A fucking rag ****

I think maybe the fans need to be more vocal at home especially when we have certain refs who we know or believe are very biased against us.
I'm not a big fan of Moss but thought he was good last week but after the sending off it would have been hard for him to influence the result.
I'm not asking for refs to favour us but just to referee the games fairly and impartially, all refs will make mistakes and if it's an honest mistake we can accept it.

Txiki and Mike Summerbee on the pendolino train just about to get into Watford junction. Would have thought they would have travelled with the team yesterday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.