Watford (H)

Sorry if this isn't posted on the correct thread , does anyone have any contact details for a " Bobby Christie" , I sent him my adult & child season cards , along with an addressed return envelope for the Chelsea game , I've still not received the cards back and he's not answering his messages or texts ,, not looking like me & my lad will be going to the Watford game !
Admin , please advise , my other option is to phone city and cancel the cards !!! Any help greatly appreciated.
( I understand that this forum isn't responsible for my problem but the guy was /is a member on here and this is where the messages etc were sent/received)

Just checked back through my bank statement and realised that the image he sent me of the " bank transfer " appears to be fake as no cash has been deposited in my account !!! Feeling somewhat of a fool now , lesson learned , cards will be cancelled tomorrow !

Last edited:
Just checked back through my bank statement and realised that the image he sent me of the " bank transfer " appears to be fake as no cash has been deposited in my account !!! Feeling somewhat of a fool now , lesson learned , cards will be cancelled tomorrow !

some people are ****s youre just unlucky, ****s can abused your good nature

The moral is to only sell to people with either a decent post history or who can be vouched for.

It's a bad bad world.

My sympathies go to the poster, the are some sly people in this world.

This is one of the reasons I only put my tickets on the ticket exchange, I would rather lose the money than my season tickets.

By the way, two seats together are still available on the ticket exchange in SS 2nd tier back row blocks 214 and 215 (both seats are side by side on the back row but are considered separate blocks). Just ring the club.

Oh, and Chapeltown, if he has your bank details you might want to alert your bank.

'Bobby Christie' also said he'd have my ticket for Chelsea, I didnt send him anything though I told him id meet him in town when he got into Piccadilly station from Scotland, he rung me saying he was near the ground and he'd get back to me in 2 minutes, he never rung back.

Just a heads up for admin to get him removed and banned from here

Nred two seats together please.cheers
I have an adult and a child's levek 3 east stand. I don't want anything for them, just want someone to use them. I can email as PDF a City have allowed me to do that. Blues only please. PM me if of any interest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.