Watford (H)

I have an adult and a child's levek 3 east stand. I don't want anything for them, just want someone to use them. I can email as PDF a City have allowed me to do that. Blues only please. PM me if of any interest.
I'll take the one adult and give you money too if you still got mate
Cheers

2 seats together available in south stand level 3. Pm me if interested. £40 the pair. Great view / atmosphere. Next to away fans.

I'm sure there are 100s going spare, so if anyone wants my son's seat on 2nd row block 111, I'll take a fiver to cover my tram fare!

Got 2 paper tickets together for tomorrow night, Colin Bell Level 2 great seats, PM me ASAP

Does anyone know if i can contact the ticket office for them to print a ticket off for someone on my season card? Im away working and a mate wants my seasoncard. Im in London so can't give him my card and want to know if i ring the ticket office they will print one off for me and he can pick it up from the ticket office tomorrow.

Does anyone know if i can contact the ticket office for them to print a ticket off for someone on my season card? Im away working and a mate wants my seasoncard. Im in London so can't give him my card and want to know if i ring the ticket office they will print one off for me and he can pick it up from the ticket office tomorrow.
Yes you can mate. Call supporter services and they will email it to you to forward on.

Sorry if this isn't posted on the correct thread , does anyone have any contact details for a " Bobby Christie" , I sent him my adult & child season cards , along with an addressed return envelope for the Chelsea game , I've still not received the cards back and he's not answering his messages or texts ,, not looking like me & my lad will be going to the Watford game !
Admin , please advise , my other option is to phone city and cancel the cards !!! Any help greatly appreciated.
( I understand that this forum isn't responsible for my problem but the guy was /is a member on here and this is where the messages etc were sent/received)

I have just reported your post so hopefully one of the mods will see it and may be able to ban said person.

Sorry if this isn't posted on the correct thread , does anyone have any contact details for a " Bobby Christie" , I sent him my adult & child season cards , along with an addressed return envelope for the Chelsea game , I've still not received the cards back and he's not answering his messages or texts ,, not looking like me & my lad will be going to the Watford game !
Admin , please advise , my other option is to phone city and cancel the cards !!! Any help greatly appreciated.
( I understand that this forum isn't responsible for my problem but the guy was /is a member on here and this is where the messages etc were sent/received)

Im really sorry to hear you ave been ripped off. I have banned the fucker who has scammed you so at least they wont be doing it again to someone on here. Cancel the cards and notify your bank if they have your bank details as well.

Sorry not much more we can do.

I have just reported your post so hopefully one of the mods will see it and may be able to ban said person.

Thanks for the report and for anyone who uses the ticket forum, please please please report anything suspicious and let us deal with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.