Watford v City pre-match thread (team news pg 23)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Ric, 17 May 2017.

?

Watford (a) prediction

Poll closed Monday at 12:22 AM.
  1. Win

86.9%
  2. Draw

10.4%
  3. Lose

2.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrighty Wrexham

Wrighty Wrexham

Ha wow how did you do that? I thought I was being a clever clarkie or have you just conned me!!

2. Wrighty Wrexham

Wrighty Wrexham

Just worked it out you click on votes and it shows who voted!!! Bluemoon is like some banana republic

3. karen7

karen7

PEP: “It’s a crucial game. It’s in our hands. We have to go there and win.”

PEP: “We have had a good period – we have won three games in a row – but we still have 95, 96 minutes to fight.”

PEP: “@WatfordFC have had a good season. They are safe. We have to be careful.”

PEP: “Against @WBA, we created a lot of chances. That is the way we have to play

PEP: “We are going to make changes [in summer].”

4. halfcenturyup

halfcenturyup

I generally voted with a gut feeling until some twats made an issue out of the 6 people who voted lose last week. Name and shame, my arse. Will vote lose every week now. I know. I am just a rebel. And who the fuck cares?

5. chaddblue

chaddblue

Any news on injuries Karen? Vinny took a knock the other night, hopefully ok?

6. karen7

karen7

Nothing,it's usually the first question,someone will have the training pics from today

7. karen7

karen7

Watford are without suspended centre-back Sebastian Prodl after his midweek red card at Chelsea.

Fellow defender Christian Kabasele is doubtful with a hamstring injury and Miguel Britos is suffering from a calf complaint.

Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany should be fit despite being substituted during the 3-1 win over West Brom.

John Stones has also recovered from a groin strain and could replace Nicolas Otamendi in defence.

8. Gaudion M

Gaudion M

I always vote lose as i don't want to jinx it. Always have always will! stick it up your arse!

9. karen7

karen7

10. Jazzman

Jazzman

Great image, our 2 most important players seem to be ready for Sunday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.