Watford v City pre-match thread (team news pg 23)

Watford (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be a tough game, they are very physical and will be allowed to kick the hell out of us without punishment

Am i right in thinking that god for bid we possiblly lose on sunday we can still qualify just as long as arsenal dont win by a margin of 4 or more

I wish people wouldn't keep going on about only a point needed. Even saw on the OS something about this.
We go for the win, nothing else will do. Thinking a draw is enough has got us in trouble in the past lest we forget!

I wish people wouldn't keep going on about only a point needed. Even saw on the OS something about this.
We go for the win, nothing else will do. Thinking a draw is enough has got us in trouble in the past lest we forget!

It's more than that
There are some very dangerous teams that will be in the prelim of the CL.
As it's so early in the season we need to avoid the 4th placed finish and banana skin!

I actually think that if Liverpool go into the prelim, they will be eliminated and drop into the Europa

Anybody think Zaba will make an appearance in this game?
Hard to see after last night but you never know..

In terms of starting line up I don't think we could go wrong with the same team as last night.

Given the way he played last night, no, he won't get anywhere near the pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.