Watford Home - All in here please

may2011

My mate and wife are coming home from Spain for the week and are bringing there 8 year old son to his 1st city match so after 2 adults and a junior anywhere,if anyone can help

Hi I have 3 seats for the watford game 9320, they are premium seats with free programme, parking. please let me know if you are interested

Season ticket available for the first 3 home games of the season as I am away.(Chelsea,Watford,West Ham) South Stand 117 Lower Tier . Cracking seats and a good atmosphere.FV. Pm me if you're interested blues! Sold and bought on here a good few times before also if you needs review! Pop me a message!

ST for the Watford game available. Block 314 (Row L), 3rd tier SS.£20.
Could hand over after Chelsea game or at the Everton game. Pick-up in Stretford also possible.

Last edited:
I have two adult and one under 16 ticket available in the family stand upper tier row c. Contact me if you are interested.

updated on 19 August. These are still available, please contact me if you are interested

Last edited:
My mate and wife are coming home from Spain for the week and are bringing there 8 year old son to his 1st city match so after 2 adults and a junior anywhere,if anyone can help
i am going to a wedding and have 4 premium tickets plus programme for the watford game all sat together in colin bell stand 223. 2 x adults,1 x 16\17 and 1 x under 16.

Hi I'm away for the Watford game so have 2 tickets going in block 225, great seats, access to Joes Bar, free drink and free programme per ticket, £50 each

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.