Waving Imaginary cards - who cares

urban genie

That twat Darke just had a moan in the juve/barca game about someone waving an imaginary card.

Honestly who gives a fuck? I think we are the only country that cares.

I certainly don't though, do it all they want rather that than a load of ****s surrounding the ref or yelling fuck off at him like we see every week

That twat Darke just had a moan in the juve/barca game about someone waving an imaginary card.

Honestly who gives a fuck? I think we are the only country that cares.

I certainly don't though, do it all they want rather that than a load of ****s surrounding the rf or yelling fuck off like we see every week

I never hear Darke be in such uproar when Rooney and Herrera surround referees and swear in their faces.

I would rather the authorities stamp down on constant persistent snide fouling then clampdown on nonsense like imaginary card waiving

Always wondered why waving the imaginary card in a polite and non threatening manor is somehow worse than running and screaming, spitting and snarling in the refs face. Only in England!

Simple way to end it - give the referee a white card with the word "****" in big black letters – when a player waves the imaginary card, the ref can show them that!

Nice to see that Jesus got booked for that in his early City career and I hope he learns from it.With that and feigning injury (which is the worst of all for me) I wish we would take it to the next level and take retrospective action.By the way Navas was one of the worst for that imaginary card waving.

No different than getting in the refs face demanding a card,i can't see the problem,if you are going to book the card waver then they should book the likes of the rags for surrounding the ref,we got a fine and they got nothing for doing exactly the same last week

Doesn't bother me at all, whole list of things Id like them to book players for before waving at the referee. Doesn't seem to bother the players on the receiving end either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.