wba- play good football

JULES

anyone else here think the baggies are a good footballing side? I want them to stay up, they are good to watch, play good attacking footy and are well underated. we will do well to get a result at the hawthorns today.

whenever they have come up recently they have been good to watch (mowbrays football was great at times), but di matteo has put that bit of grit and steel in their team which i think will be the difference. their manager is a bright lad, and imo a shoe in for the chelsea job after ancellotti packs it in

Absolutely right, they are a really good club as well, always liked them in the 70's with Regis, Cunningham and Tony Brown, we always had a game when we played them, we'll have to play well to win, you could not beat Albion at the mo with luck alone, so if we win i don't want anyone coming on here saying how lucky we were (as after Newc, Blackpool), there will definitely have been more to it than just luck !!

blucat599 said:
Absolutely right, they are a really good club as well, always liked them in the 70's with Regis, Cunningham and Tony Brown, we always had a game when we played them, we'll have to play well to win, you could not beat Albion at the mo with luck alone, so if we win i don't want anyone coming on here saying how lucky we were (as after Newc, Blackpool), there will definitely have been more to it than just luck !!

yes they were great, didnt they finish 2nd one season?

JULES said:
anyone else here think the baggies are a good footballing side? I want them to stay up, they are good to watch, play good attacking footy and are well underated. we will do well to get a result at the hawthorns today.

I want a win today but I'd settle for draw that will consolidate our position at fourth! they are really good side and they proved that at Arsenal.

JULES said:

today i dislike them and would like to see them go down to a far superior side, and for it to be a case of damage limitation for them by half time. a heavy defeat for west brom would please me greatly today.

The InvisiBLUE Man said:
JULES said:

today i dislike them and would like to see them go down to a far superior side, and for it to be a case of damage limitation for them by half time. a heavy defeat for west brom would please me greatly today.

this^^^ i like

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.