We’re Sh*t!!.... And They Know We Are

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle.

Following this weekend’s results, it was interesting to see just how many of the National media/TV pundits were eager to align themselves with the elder chuckle brother’s recent ramblings regarding the quality (or lack of it) of this current City squad.

In short, (and I’m paraphrasing here) we’re ”not all that” and if only other managers would, stop falling for the myth that is Guardiola, employ a decent set of tactics, get stuck in, and not be so spineless, we’d, evidently, be there for the taking every week - As were Valencia CF, during Garry’s, Ill fated, 3 month tenure as their coach... A spell which all of his luvvy media mates seem seem to have conveniently airbrushed from history.

Last edited:
Following this weekends results, it was interesting to see just how many of the National media/TV pundits were eager to align themselves with the elder chuckle brother’s recent ramblings regarding the quality (or lack of it) of this current City squad.

In short, (and I’m paraphrasing here) we’re ”not all that” and if only other managers would, stop falling for the myth that is Guardiola, employ a decent set of tactics, get stuck in, and not be so spineless, we’d, evidently, be there for the taking every week - As were Valencia CF, during Garry’s, Ill fated, 3 month tenure as their coach... A spell which all of his luvvy media mates seem seem to have conveniently airbrushed from history.

Have you got any links to articles?

My overall view has been people think were a great side but would expect more of clubs like to Chelsea to give it a go, which is understandable based on their champions and the players they have in the squad. I do not think it detracts from us though but Shearer had a point last night when he said he cannot remember teams going so negative, so often in this league.

Er, there is a reason that clubs dont give it a go against us, 99% of em get smashed, a risk that PL Managers are not prepared to take.. Even the dippers would have been given the same treatment without 3 defensive howlers.. Only an utter fool or a bitter twat would fail to recognise the brilliance of our squad..!

Ive actually found a lot of the media flattering with regards to us. They know how good we are. Constantly asking the question if this is the greatest team to play in the premier league.

It's seen as a huge compliment that teams of Chelsea quality have to play like that against us. It's the pep effect, they know if they go toe to toe we will cut through them with ease.

There's been plenty of negativity surrounding our opposition as of late because they've come to the realisation that pep has it sussed out. There's disappointment from a neutrals point of view that other teams haven't given is a game, because they simply can't (apart from liverpool at anfield, and maybe spurs at Wembley) give us a good game.

This is the beginning of our football dynasty and the world is finally beginning to realise it's going to take something special to stop us.

Have you got any links to articles?

My overall view has been people think were a great side but would expect more of clubs like to Chelsea to give it a go, which is understandable based on their champions and the players they have in the squad. I do not think it detracts from us though but Shearer had a point last night when he said he cannot remember teams going so negative, so often in this league.
Can’t find on you tube now frank, but Grey & Keys we’re particularly culpable last night (Think they work for a TV station in Quatar now)

Last edited:
Neville is a Manchester Utd person, working to help them, in any way possible. He wants to keep them as relevant as possible & maintain their worldwide fanbase in the future.

He is also now making sure every foul committed by City, is noted as part of a game plan.

Mourinho wants this, to try & get refs to help Utd, during the course of the season. Neville is doing Mourinho's work for him, whilst posing as a Sky pundit.

i really think the big teams fear us now and if city wanted to we could turn in a cricket score and really hurt there manager's job

look at the team that have give city a game this season all smaller clubs with nothing to lose wigan wolves set out to stop us and give it 110% worked there socks off and did a job on city and pep. ok we had the ball and chances but they never lets us walk around and pass it to each other. its now turn the blame onto the defending teams and the credit city should be getting is lost in the trash setups by so called the best managers in the world

liverpool of the 70s and 80s was just like this you lost before you kicked the ball playing liverpool united of the 90s and 2000s was the same teams would go to united to keep the score down and NOW MANCHESTER CITY we can really take this on for 10 years and the empire will get bigger and bigger and the rest will just have to take it or fight back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.