"We are all Champions" - Pep's speech to staff & players

Almost sounded like a fairwell speech. I sincerely hope he doesn’t have any plans to leave soon.

Oh no.......if he goes then Txiki and Ferran will walk.......then Mansour is also out the door.

Those pesky rags were right all along!!

We've had a few managers over the 50 + years i have supported City, some have been more successful than others, some have ,no doubt, been good guys behind the scenes. The more i see of this little guy behind the scenes and read of his methods, the more i like him as a person. For him to be bloody good at what he does pitch side and the quality of the support staff he has as a team , makes me feel proud to have him as our manager. Do we as fans need to give him more of our support and appreciation, too bloody right we do. These last few games of the season and going forward into next, we should step up our efforts to match his. Great video

I was guilty. I suspected that was all part of the 'Pep Guardiola Show' - and that the same, but different to Mourinho, it had to be about him at the end of the day. I was wrong. So, so very wrong.
Don't think you were the only one. I still think at times he could be less gung ho with his selections but who am i to complain compared to everything else he does for my club

Don't think you were the only one. I still think at times he could be less gung ho with his selections but who am i to complain compared to everything else he does for my club

Indeed.

Tbh, with the level of PERSON we have as manager, and as captain, I think we might just be the best club in the fucking world.

In Pep's programme notes for his very first Premier League game against Sunderland he said " I want each of my players to be a good teammate-this is the most important quality. I like a player who thinks about himself but also about the group and Manchester City. We are all working here to make this club better. I don't like the guys to think about what the club can do for them ".

This “ most important quality “ is why our team & Club spirit is so strong and has determined who plays (eg Mangala), who doesn’t (eg Hart) , who we sign (eg Mendy & Laporte) and who we won’t sign (eg Sanchez).

Can’t wait for Sunday ,the Etihad will be rocking !!
CTID

Nah bollocks to that, football is all about fun and entertainment and being so gung ho is what it’s all about. Win, lose or draw I’d rather just go for it and if the better team (or set of corrupt officials) beats us on there day so be it. At least we’ll go down fighting rather than parking the bus and still finishing second.

Nah bollocks to that, football is all about fun and entertainment and being so gung ho is what it’s all about. Win, lose or draw I’d rather just go for it and if the better team (or set of corrupt officials) beats us on there day so be it. At least we’ll go down fighting rather than parking the bus and still finishing second.
Don't have to park the bus, perhaps a small hatchback on occasion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.