We are on the march with Mancini's army

mrt4919

I feel the spirit of 81 alive and shouting why the hell are we now in the 6th round not starting to ramp up the volume ?
Why are we not looking to a EUFA Final in Dublin in May and starting to believe we can do it ?
We are 3rd and wanting a top 4 finish, we can do it

We drive this football club..... if we do not believe who the hell will ?

Met a rag two weeks ago, are you a bitter blue he said ? This from a chinese guy not born in Manchester and a Glory Hunter.

Damn right I said, I am a Bitter Blue and proud of it I hate you plastic rags.

We will win nothing unless we expect to, in the words of Dr Martin Luther King
" I believe" Do you ?

de niro said:
I believe we will do "something" I'm just not sure what.

To all intents and purposes you are in effect the spiritual Leader of the Board Bill. I think you should try maybe just that little bit harder.

ifiwasarichfan said:
de niro said:
I believe we will do "something" I'm just not sure what.

To all intents and purposes you are in effect the spiritual Leader of the Board Bill. I think you should try maybe just that little bit harder.

Lol, it's city mate they get you like this over the years:)

It's a bloody long time though since I've been this excited.

Agree with De Niro on this one. I want so much to get really fucking excited and optimistic about what is happening, but they've let me down so many times over the last 35 years that I just can't let myself get carried away. Even if we reach a final I don't think that I'd go right over the top until we won the thing, and even then I think I'd just sit back with a really expensive single malt, breath a sigh of relief and relax with a big grin on my face - then watch the game over again and go fucking mental!

Thats so true; I think we are all like that at the moment. Perhaps the frequent negative posts are just a natural defence mechanism kicking in.

LET'S ALL TAKE THE POZNAN
To Wem ber lee wemberlee

To dubbbbblin Dublin

I believe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.