We are screwed.

mat said:
denislawsbackheel said:
Nationalise Gas and Electricity today. Bring the railways back into immediate public ownership then call an election.
He'd walk it.

exactly.

Have you really forgotten what BR was like???

FTSE down again this morning. I don't think GB asking for our money back from Iceland helped very much. If he's worried about 50b then where's he going to find 700b?

On a lighter note the Swiss Franc is getting stronger by the hour. :-)

Swales lives said:
Gelsons Dad said:
FTSE down again this morning. I don't think GB asking for our money back from Iceland helped very much. If he's worried about 50b then where's he going to find 700b?

On a lighter note the Swiss Franc is getting stronger by the hour. :-)

You still got all that Nazi gold over there?

Not me personally! But there may be a few ingots floating around. There was a rumor that a lot of the local Jewish community had withdrawn their own gold reserves from UBS last week. UBS is the only Swiss bank that may really suffer as the other Cantonal banks don't mix private banking with business or trading so the capital isn't at risk.

As others have often said on here Gordon Brown is absolutely fab and the best man to lead us in(to) this current crisis.

Thank god we haven't got those nasty tories in power. Imagine what a shite job they'd be doing compared to our Gordon!!!

pmsl.

Gelsons Dad said:
I'm loving the whole thing! It's not like I have a big portfolio of shares that are all worth fuck all now. Sit back and enjoy the ride, thats what I say. As for GB being the right man for the job, I spilled my G&T when I read that. :-)
Hopefully they'll be a nice big Avalanche heading your way this winter...I'll be loving that!!...selfish fucker

blue monkey said:
Gelsons Dad said:
I'm loving the whole thing! It's not like I have a big portfolio of shares that are all worth fuck all now. Sit back and enjoy the ride, thats what I say. As for GB being the right man for the job, I spilled my G&T when I read that. :-)
Hopefully they'll be a nice big Avalanche heading your way this winter...I'll be loving that!!...selfish fucker

Which bit of my statement makes me a selfish fucker?

This is Brown's Falklands, down and out, a lame duck but the right person at the right time doing the right thing and his ratings will go through the roof.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.