We are the most valuable club in the PL

Just a query regarding the valuation...

Isn't the valuation of one singular football club, which is a subsidiary of CFG?
If so, the amount that the Chinese invested in based on their valuation is irrelevant as they bought %13 in CFG, right?

Or did they just buy a percentage in MCFC?

Just feel if the evaluation in this table is that of CFG then isn't this unfair on the other clubs as CFG incorporates Five clubs.
No, it's a valuation of City in their own right as it's based on the MCFC limited accounts, not the CFG ones.

MCFC would make up over 90%, maybe 95% of the value of the CFG anyway with regards to the Chinese investment, the only asset of any real net value owned by the other clubs would be the NYCFC MLS franchise license.

No, it's a valuation of City in their own right as it's based on the MCFC limited accounts, not the CFG ones.

MCFC would make up over 90%, maybe 95% of the value of the CFG anyway with regards to the Chinese investment, the only asset of any real net value owned by the other clubs would be the NYCFC MLS franchise license.
Ah ok, cheers bud.

For most things, has also had her fair share of snide and misinformed digs at our finances though.

This thing is two sided. Had to keep myself back a couple of times when I read ridiculous stuff in the other direction, too...

Come on chaps let's be realistic, if both clubs were put up for sale tomorrow which would fetch the highest price?
I'll give you a clue it wouldn't be Arab Oil FC
Besides which it's silverware in the cabinet that counts right?

Come on chaps let's be realistic, if both clubs were put up for sale tomorrow which would fetch the highest price?
Alice. Fuck off.

Pitched up here cos you just got beat by the mighty Basel hey Alice? Do one you’ve got school tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.