We May Be In Serious Trouble

mike channon´s windmill said:
5 years?! Tell that to the markets!

If you do a search on here for Brent Crude you will see that back in November I was happy to predict $50 by Christmas. I'm pretty happy to predict the "Markets" know already that global economies cannot support $100 per barrel and it will be at least 3-5 years before things pick up. Before then someone has to work out how to release Chinas capital reserves to re-float the rest of the worlds markets.

Meanwhile, Hugo Chaves will have to button his lip because he's budgeted $80 and Russia will either go quiet or start something nasty because they were mouthing off when they were selling at $140 but they too have budgeted at $75 and are now completely skint.

The Fat el Hombre said:
More negative bullshit form lionheart the rag trying to winde people up fuck off you rag cock
If you call me a rag again then I will send some rag heads over from Palestine to blow you up, cock. I am simply an educated blue rather than one who closes his eyes to reality. As for recent comments on here, it was 55 BILLION not million that was lost in the fraud and, since OPEC announced it was cutting production by 2.2 million barrels per day, the price of oil has fallen another US$2.5. Personally, as a shareholder in over a dozen oil companies worldwide, I would be happy to see the price of oil rise to US$100 per gallon but it ain't gonna happen until the global economy picks up. Anything else, cock?

lionheart said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
More negative bullshit form lionheart the rag trying to winde people up fuck off you rag cock
If you call me a rag again then I will send some rag heads over from Palestine to blow you up, cock. I am simply an educated blue rather than one who closes his eyes to reality. As for recent comments on here, it was 55 BILLION not million that was lost in the fraud and, since OPEC announced it was cutting production by 2.2 million barrels per day, the price of oil has fallen another US$2.5. Personally, as a shareholder in over a dozen oil companies worldwide, I would be happy to see the price of oil rise to US$100 per gallon but it ain't gonna happen until the global economy picks up. Anything else, cock?

Bollocks you're full of shit, always trying to be as negative as possible, we aren't in serious trouble at all

Ducado said:
OB1 said:
This is not relevant to City and has no link to the Telegraph story, which is not about funding. I also don't believe that City will shy away from making big name signings in January if they can.

Really? What makes you come to that conclusion?

I believe that they are trying to make at least one big name signing based on rumours that emanate from sources that I think are credible but shit happens so I would not take anything for granted and a done deal is only an done deal when it is a done deal. Let's face it any player thinking of joining City might pull out if the club does not put some more points on the board PDQ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.