We May Be In Serious Trouble

The arabs have a virtual monopoly on the world oil prices. I have no doubt that they are being pressured diplomatically to reduce oil prices to help stop a global recession and as a global recession isn't good for them they have complied by upping production and cutting prices. If they ever start to see REAL effects to their economy and liquidity then they will simply cut production and prices will rise and they will start earning even bigger megabucks again.

Any economy with trillions of disposable cash/assets that are essential for the world economy is not going to go bust or be in trouble over a few billion mis-invested or defrauded from them.

Stop going doom and gloom over this, £250m on new players for City is a drop in the ocean (of oil) literally. As a percentage of our owners total wealth it's pocket change and if he ever did have problems with his personal wealth don't you think it would be sorted out by his family? It would be like a normal student going to their Dad and saying "I've overspent on my student loan, can you loan me £1000 " (except swap £1,000 for £2,000,000,000).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.