We need a goalie

Caballero is nowhere near as bad as people are making out. Talk about overreaction. He's a very decent second choice keeper who had a bad day last game.

we need HOMEGROWN goalie. we waste an opportunity to sign Begovic for less than 10M.

Ideal opportunity would be to get Angus Gunn out on loan this season in readiness to be number 2 next season. Willy nowhere near as bad as he looks, but lack of game time shows every time, can't recall him keeping a clean sheet in his 9 appearances. If Hart did get a bad injury then he'd be fine after a few games I'm sure, but we need to plan to replace him and get Gunn prepped as he's nearly 20 so ready to be part of the 1st team set up.

I agree with this, should have been made third choice this year and then second next
And he would be shagging balls at practice and getting zero playing time!

I think next year he MIGHT be #2, but only if we are Champions and win some silverware. That way, we will have room for Pogba and Nacho in CL Squad. But, he would have to be in goal for the Cup games to get some experience!

Also, there's nothing to say he can't get a game NOW at his age, is there? Does he even need to be on any lists as a U21 Homegrown?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.