We need the siege mentality!

Bojinov The Bull

What that press conference really showed us is just how much the press are against us, now more than ever probably. I thought Garry Cook dealt with it in a professional manner and got through it clearing up some of the rubbish that has already been printed!

I am absolutely disgusted to still see people crying about Hughes going still, having a go at Cook, the chairman, the owner and even Mancini! AGREEING with the press ahead of your own club!

I am fully behind the new manager, I think he'll be great, I can't wait to cheer him and the team on at Stoke and I would hope that the majority of other people would do the same!

It seems to me though that most people on here are looking for trouble and stirring when now more than ever we need to stick together, a bit of siege mentality! Can we not finally put the last 48-72 hours behind us and move on!!

Or do a lot of you just like to complain?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.