We should all be ashamed!

Ajay

The negativity on this forum is unbearable!

We should all sit back and read what is being posted and reflect on what other people think of us and our club when they read the crap we say about ourselves!

Talk about the squad not having a winning mentality - more so it is the supporters who do not have a winning or supportive mentality!

Negativity breeds Negativity!

We where there behind our club through some tough times, much tougher than we currently face but some posts on here sound like it is the end of the world and MH is the Anti-Christ!

Well I said it before and I will say it again - we must have faith, we must support and we must cheer our squad and our manager rather than act like a bunch of school kids, I was horrified when I heard the chants at the WB game - actually disgusted is a better description!

There are no excuses for those chants - maybe our boys didn't start it but we certainly carried it through!

Please - remember who we are, why we support our club and the fact that we are entering a new chapter in our life - a solid positive move that will take time!

Cheers

Ajay have you got any more info for us that you've heard on the downlow mate?

My mate has told me to look out for your posts cos you tend to get it right.

Beefbread said:
Ajay have you got any more info for us that you've heard on the downlow mate?

My mate has told me to look out for your posts cos you tend to get it right.

Can I be honest?

I have read virtually every post on this forum over the last few days and I feel like we don't deserve good news!

I will know more on Christmas Day but I can confirm all is well in the camp, the plans are on track, the club will make significant acquisitions in Jan and strengthen the squad in the right places and we will sign one if not two major names.

Believe it or not - people here in the UAE have looked at this forum and a couple of them have viewed it with me where shocked with what they read, hence why I wrote this post - We should be ashamed of what SHITE we spout!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.