We should all be ashamed!

bluemanc said:
Ducado said:
It would be better if people would just find a thread and add to it, instead of the endless new threads spouting the same doom laden drivel may be the mods should do some thread merging, it's hard sorting the wheat from the chaff, good discussions are being pushed out by attention seeking posters!
A fuckin men,every fuckin threads being infected by the shit.

Bluemoon is the new home of broken records...

I am a newbie on here,but i also felt much the same as ajay. Dont get me wrong constuctive critism is fine and i can deal with anyone having a differant point of view than me,but some of the posts on here are completely off the radar.Support our team and lets not self distruct please.

goat boy said:
Top post Ajay.

Remember kids: the empty vessel makes the most noise.

That is all.

;)

That's our problem - we have an empty vessel (darius) in the team!!!

1894 said:
Views expressed here pretty much reflect what you hear around you in the ground.

For instance an intended pass goes wildly astray, and whereas one fan will go ballistic another will shrug his shoulders and look to the next move.

I've seen stylish women with immaculate clothes stand up and yell at referees, counterbalanced by quiet behaviour from teenage lasses in blue shirts.

So, are fans expected to take it all on the chin without a word, whilst the team slides towards its lowest position in the table for quite some time ?

There's a difference between blind support and reasoned concern methinks....

Ric let's us post here without too much restraint, and I appreciate that. But the team's performance is woeful of late and cause for concern.

Did the owner think he would be buying a club where everyone bows down in humility before royalty OR a club where passions run deep and feelings are vented openly?

Forums, it seems, can bring both the best and the worst, out of fans.

Me ? I hope to never offend anybody, but I am ashamed of the way players on mega-money perform like ours have been doing recently. Sorry.

No need to apologise. I think that sums up the sentiments of the majority and before some of you ask for evidence let me tell you I asked all 41000 at the EFC game and they all agreed. Only the unthinking would have contemplated overnight success. I think the vast majority would not mind the position provided we played better stuff. But to have both - not at Christmas.

mammutly said:
BillyShears said:
Bluemoon is the new home of broken records...

Wassup Billy! No imaginary gig tonight? or is the Wi busted?

Just got back from the imaginary swxmas tour...am sitting in an imaginary house in thuit anger drinking imaginary red wine with my imaginary in laws...

I did miss bluemoon whilst i was sitting in out imaginary dressing room in berlin...rotterdam and paris were much more fun...love ya Mutley.

Ooh, and very kind of you to remember my imaginary schedule. If i ever fire my imaginary assistant, i'll be sure to look you up...

kbb said:
goat boy said:
Top post Ajay.

Remember kids: the empty vessel makes the most noise.

That is all.

;)

That's our problem - we have an empty vessel (darius) in the team!!!

Why do we have to have people like you calling themselves supporters? If it's not Vassel, it's Benjani. If not him then Dunne, or how about Ireland ( oh sorry he was last season's target). Were you bullied at school or something?
Week after week, month after month, year after fucking year! there always has to be a hate figure or two in our team, or else a large section of so called 'support' is not happy.

If a player isn't doing well, that's one thing, but this constant slagging is fucking sickening TBH. Those bastards that applauded Benjani's injury and Vassel being mugged are the only people who should really be ashamed.

The rest of us support the team and have a right to an opinion, whether or not somebody who happens to live in the UAE approves of it or not*

*But that doesn't mean it needs repeating every 5 minutes

well imho getting on hughes back wont solve anything , iam well pissed off at the state we are in.
But if were all honest we knew things wasnt ok before he was appointed ,and its gonna take time before we see any headway yes him team selection is wierd at times
but lets at least get through a season with his players before we judge him
tbh the money came a season early for him .
Its just raised are hopes unrealistcally,a couple of wins and a bit of belief all round will do wonders .
45 yrs still here lol ..hang in lads

I agree that it's sad to see the amount of stick and abuse certain players get on here, i don't think that's on at all. Also agree that the 'Hughes Out' threads are as pointless as a chocolate fireguard. My issue is the way Hughes has set us up over the past few games, and his inability to try new things with the system despite the lack of form. I think some of the frustration lies with that for some fans, and that is why i am very critical of Hughes at the moment. Yes i agree that we have injury problems that has hindered our ability to get out of this tough patch, but Hughes inability to change the system from the long ball up to any of our front men who cannot hold the ball up with any sort of conviction other than Benjani, especially with two defensive midfielders against WBA which left a gaping hole in the middle when the ball did not stick up front bemused me and others.

But that is just my opinion. I work on the phones, MH was a seasoned striker and professional who won a prelepherer (sp?) of honours in the game, has UEFA coaching badges and took Wales to the brink of a major international tournament. But it is still my opinion, like others will have and express, which is what a forum should be for, to air such opinions. Some will agree, some will disagree, but as long as it sparks healthy debate to bring views or facts out in the open that reassures or changes peoples opinions then all is well.

Good post Ajay, i respect your opinion mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.