We should sign Van Persie

Honestly I like Tevez, But V.Persie is better player than him and most unbiased people would agree with this. Also why you guys are sensitive I dont get. So what he said bad things about City, maybe he doesnt like you? But you guys make a thread about every player who diss City and take everything personal.

Griff93 said:
He's not better than Tevez though is he?
Not even close

Arsenal League stats

Season Apps Goals Assists

2004–05 26 5 1
2005–06 24 5 0
2006–07 22 11 7
2007–08 15 7 3
2008–09 28 11 10
2009–10 16 9 7
2010-11 15 10 5

Marvin said:
Griff93 said:
Not even close

Arsenal League stats

Season Apps Goals Assists

2004–05 26 5 1
2005–06 24 5 0
2006–07 22 11 7
2007–08 15 7 3
2008–09 28 11 10
2009–10 16 9 7
2010-11 15 10 5

Case closed.

gooney said:
He's still a better player according to most people

Sounds like you have only heard Arsenal fans opinions....:D

He is injury prone and is injured half a season..every single season!

Tevez stats are much better and he works much more for his team.

Tevez is better and younger..simple as that.

Well I think he has more runners up (not quite good enough) medals than our Carlos, so yeah, he must be better.
Seriously though, if both players were to go on the market tomorrow, which player would attract the most attention from the big clubs, and who would command the bigger transfer fee?
I think we all know the answer to this. Not to mention the fact that he is about as popular as El Haji diouf and looks like a puff.

gooney said:
Honestly I like Tevez, But V.Persie is better player than him and most unbiased people would agree with this. Also why you guys are sensitive I dont get. So what he said bad things about City, maybe he doesnt like you? But you guys make a thread about every player who diss City and take everything personal.

That chicken van pussy? LMAO at the amount of dissing you get here in this thread for that stance. But then in your opinion the 'majority' are with you.

You are a glut for punishment aren't you? Gooney you still haven't answered my query. Be brave.

-- Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:26 pm --

gooney said:
Griff93 said:
I think he is, sadly V.Persie is too injury prone. Also V.Persie is sane
Whats the point of having a crock. Just another Rocky<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:42 pm --<br /><br />Gooney I see you haven't diss the rags so far. I suspect you are a real devil in the guise of a gooner .
We gave you a chance to bash the scums so far you have evaded my gambit. A fan that does not bash a rag or scum aint a gunner or a city fan IMO.
Only conclusion that one can arrive is you are here under false pretence. Prove me wrong. I will apologise then!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.