we were utter sh1t3 last season ?

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Every team has injuries. We had injuries last season, in a smaller and weaker squad. However, they were not accepted as legitimate reasons for loss of form. Yet now we are supposed to beleive that this is a legitimate excuse for the current shambles (as if other teams don't get injuries).

What we did have last season was a despot chariman, undermining the manager and destablising the club from December onwards. Awful working conditions and a legitimate excuse for the team being affected s any. Certainly not the way any successful team is ran. Hughes, in comparison, has the polar opposite with stability and complete backing.

So, pee dubya, I would suggest that it is you that is looking at the two seasons with doubel standards. The injury situation between the two is comparable and not really an excuse for either. The background situation and strength of squad is so much better this season and this clown is still making a massive cock up of it.

Excellent post.

pee dubya said:
Cheesy said:
Only now we have a stronger squad.

Strange.

Only half of it is available. Although as challenger says, that's obviously Hughes' fault, along with absolutely every other dissapointing aspect of our season so far. He's not blame free, and if i wouldn't cry if he was replaced, but while he's here i am willing to have a bit of patience with him. That said, bad results vs Hull and Blackburn and i will be getting worried, 4 points at the very minimum needed.[/quote]

Can I ask a question? Can you honestly say that you are not one of the people who have been saying this about virtually every other game or set of games for the past two months.

Because everyone else who is a 'give him time' fan seems to have been and it gets put back each time after he cocks it up again.

I've lost count of the number of 'I'll judge after the next 3 games - I expect 7 points' comments over the lst 3 months. THen, when it doesn't happen they move on to the next three games, saying the same thing.

last year we were so out of defenders at one point that Elano was playing rightback. Those were the days

JohnMaddocksAxe said:

Only half of it is available. Although as challenger says, that's obviously Hughes' fault, along with absolutely every other dissapointing aspect of our season so far. He's not blame free, and if i wouldn't cry if he was replaced, but while he's here i am willing to have a bit of patience with him. That said, bad results vs Hull and Blackburn and i will be getting worried, 4 points at the very minimum needed.[/quote]

Can I ask a question? Can you honestly say that you are not one of the people who have been saying this about virtually every other game or set of games for the past two months.

Because everyone else who is a 'give him time' fan seems to have been and it gets put back each time after he cocks it up again.

I've lost count of the number of 'I'll judge after the next 3 games - I expect 7 points' comments over the lst 3 months. THen, when it doesn't happen they move on to the next three games, saying the same thing.

Yes i can, i've deliberately avoided most of the Hughes debate because it tends to just devolve into a slagging match between posters and no matter what anyone says, no-ones going to change their minds, on either side, and also nothing that's said on here is going to make a single bit of a difference to the situation, our owners are clearly pretty strong-willed people and intelligent people, they're going to run the club their way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.